Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Zola: My ambition is to manage Chelsea

in Rainbowbase
06.11.2015 09:30
von fifagold | 8 Beiträge | 48 Punkte

Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola has a "dream" that he will one day return to London and manage the goldah fifa 16 club.

"My dream, let us say my ambition, is to be Chelsea manager some day in the future," said the Italian, widely recognised as one of the best players buy fifa 16 accounts ever to have appeared at Stamford Bridge. However, I realise that I need to improve as a manager if I want to get there."

His admission comes at a time of fevered speculation surrounding the current Chelsea manager, Jose Mourinho. The Portuguese is under massive pressure because of the Blues' miserable start to the season, which has seen them lose six times in the Premier League already. They currently lie 15th in the Premier League, already 14 points behind leaders Manchester City.

We update our website and social media daily so you can follow us on twitter,facebook or Google Plus.

You can watch the full Press release on goldah.cc

Xtmmo, FIFA 16 Fut Coins For Sale On Xbox,PlayStation, Buy Ultimate Team Coins Today At Our Site Xtmmo
nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Moore1
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5250 Themen und 5918 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:
Bnspeppar, DJEmily, entelily, misshuana, nancylily, newzihua, ownher, pingfan, qizhenapp, wuming

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen