Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

fifa 16 coins mmoga laid low with grief

in Rainbowbase
12.11.2015 07:07
von myfifashopmobi | 45 Beiträge | 270 Punkte

On a lustrous Saturday when confetti rained down at the Camp Nou as Bar?a celebrated taking another step toward repeating an unprecedented accomplishment again, or something like that, my mind turned to the past, the days that I contemplated this team and wrote about it through a veil of tears, those times when I wondered whether the unspeakable joys of the Treble and follow-up successes had a price in pain.

I thought of Puyol, and Valdes, and Abidal, and the Iniestas struggling with their loss. I thought of the biggest loss of all in the team’s devoted Mister, now and forever. I thought of trying to sustain a moment of silence and wondering if sobs were cheating, and Mascherano laid low with grief.

I thought of all that pain, and those professionals trying to work their way through it. I thought of a fan base riven by the standards and demands of the past, of distrust of something new, of hashtags and snarling rips at new signings, crises and entornos, and it’s now all summed up in three very simple words:
http://mmoga.cc/

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: AnneBaker
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5262 Themen und 5930 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen