Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

PANDORA's trendy and feminine jewellery

in Videozone
18.05.2018 09:11
von APious86 | 7 Beiträge | 42 Punkte

Excellent morning, pandora pas cher everybody, and welcome towards the conference demand PANDORA’s success for Q1 2018, which we unveiled this early morning. I’m Magnus Jensen from PANDORA’s Trader Relations group. And with me, I have our CEO, Anders Colding Friis; and CFO, Peter Vekslund.

charms pandora pas cher I’ll now hand around to Anders who’ll supply you with an outline of our strategic development plus the general performance for that quarter, right before Peter goes into much more specifics on the quantities. Ultimately, Anders will conclude the presentation, then we’ll be happy to just take your questions. Right before handing above to Anders, I’d like you - to level your attention into the disclaimer on Web site two..

site pandora pas cher Regardless of whether you might be gifting for a spouse or celebrating Galentine's Day having a best friend, PANDORA Jewelry's Valentine's Day collection is filled with high high quality and trendy new parts that can exhibit her just how much she's loved. You can find a variety of solutions from beautiful bracelets to rings, earrings, necklaces and also limited-edition present sets, such as Pandora misplaced over a quarter of its sector worth in 2017 as its U.S. business was pummelled by a weak retail natural environment. Hedge money started off spotting possibilities to make funds shorting the stock, and Pandora grew to become a focus on for speculators anticipating it to continue declining.

site pandora bijoux france With the joining of hearts to the locking of the guarantee solidified in sterling silver, the 2018 Valentine's Day collection is encouraged by symbols of love," said Beth Moeri, chief merchandising officer, PANDORA, Americas. "With new striking styles that brilliantly capture the enjoyment and contentment of being in really like, our newest collection provides the proper items to mark this momentous event."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ynqvd18
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19055 Themen und 22237 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen