Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Beschreibung des Themas

Sean McVay saw what Mike Martz said about him. Instead of responding with his own criticisms of Amari Cooper Jersey the former Rams coach, McVay didn't just take the high road he took a mountain overpa s.Instead of criticizing Martz for endangering quarterbacks with his wide-open offensive system, the current 31-year-old Rams coach instead focused on the Martz that helped put Kurt Warner in a position to win a Super Bowl in 1999 as the offensive coordinator and took Warner and the Rams back to the Super Bowl in 2001 as the team's head coach."Coach Martz is a guy that I have always had a huge amount of respect for with what hes accomplished, especially with just being an offensive coach," McVay said Tuesday. "You look at the production of offenses that hes been a part of, so as a fan of coaching I dont know Coach Martz, I met him real quick at the Combine a handful of years ago. Like I said, I have a lot of respect for what hes accomplished and I cant say anything but good things about what hes done and what kind of coach he is."Martz, who was fired five games into the 2005 season, is quoted in Thomas George'supcoming book, "Blitzed: Why NFL Teams Gamble on Starting Rookie Quarterbacks." In the book, Martz is asked about McVay, who spent three seasons as the Redskins offensive coordinator and is given credit for helping Kirk Cousins throw for more than 4,000 yards each of the last two seasons.Martz does not believe McVay can help develop second-year Rams quarterback Jared Goff, who was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. Goff threw for 1,089 yards with five touchdowns and seven interceptions last season while failing to win a game in seven starts."This guy is a quarterback expert? An offensive expert? Wait a minute while I puke,"Martz said of McVay. "Right, he's going to be able to teach and handle and guide Jared through tough times because of all of his expertise and knowledge? Right. I'm not going to drink that Kool-Aid."McVay says his age is "absolutely" afactor in Martz's doubts."I feel very fortunate and ble sed for that and we know that it is a production-based busine s," McVay said. "Weve got a great challenge ahead of us, but what you feel good about is the coaches and the players that we Derek Carr Jersey re going to go on this journey with, these are the types of guys that you want to do that with and you feel like you have a chance to accomplish some things together and work through some adversity that we will inevitably face."Ive always been around the players age, just because of the broad range with the profe sional level of kind of the guys that youre dealing with. The thing thats been really good about it, that I felt like hasnt been an i sue is that these are profe sional athletes, there is a mutual respect that exists between coaches and players and ultimately, its about us trying to help them reach their highest potential, but it starts with developing and building those relationships like you hear us talk about all of the time."I think when you do that, when you care about these guys and then you have some things that can help them have succe s on the field, thats where that respect ends up coming into play and I feel fortunate that Ive been around some great people, great players that to this point my coaching journey has been really such a ble sing. I have been around a lot of great people and I cant say enough about it."McVay, who got his coaching start in 2008 as an a sistant wide receivers coach with Buccaneers, not only refrained from responding negatively to Martz, he even defended the 66-year-old retired coach by saying his quote was "taken out of context." Martz did tell ESPN Radio on Tuesday his comments were "embellished.""I certainly have an understanding and an awarene s of how things can kind of get changed around and until I actually heard that directly if he said that, then everybody is entitled to their opinion and I can understand that and the bottom line is this Ive Charles Woodson Mitchell & Ness Black Jersey never been a head coach before, I havent won a game, I havent done anything," McVay said. "So, its going to be a great challenge and were confident with the guys that we do have."I know that its going to be a great learning curve and Im not going to pretend to have the answers to things that I dont know. But what I am going to do is continue to look at myself critically and try to be the best head coach and leader that I can be for this team and this organization."The important thing is that as long as you keep the main thing the main thing and you really know whose opinions you are really evaluating in terms of whats important, whos in the know in terms of what goes on day-in-and-day-out and thats really our players and our coaches," McVay added. "Those are the guys that youre doing it with, that youre going through the ups and the downs together."There are different things that come out, but I think whats good that were trying to create here is an inclusive environment where everybody feels a part of it that open communication where you prevent some of those things that you maybe have seen in the past. Im not even talking about what Coach Martz said, Im talking about leaks in the building and different things like that. Like I said, I feel like when youre around great people that are really trying to help you learn and grow like weve got here with our coaching Game Derek Carr Black Jersey staff and our organization, you feel confident about navigating through the challenges ahead."

Sean McVay takes very high road in respo

in Artikel 10.08.2018 11:59
von sherry2018love | 97 Beiträge | 582 Punkte

Sean McVay saw what Mike Martz said about him. Instead of responding with his own criticisms of Amari Cooper Jersey the former Rams coach, McVay didn't just take the high road he took a mountain overpa s.Instead of criticizing Martz for endangering quarterbacks with his wide-open offensive system, the current 31-year-old Rams coach instead focused on the Martz that helped put Kurt Warner in a position to win a Super Bowl in 1999 as the offensive coordinator and took Warner and the Rams back to the Super Bowl in 2001 as the team's head coach."Coach Martz is a guy that I have always had a huge amount of respect for with what hes accomplished, especially with just being an offensive coach," McVay said Tuesday. "You look at the production of offenses that hes been a part of, so as a fan of coaching I dont know Coach Martz, I met him real quick at the Combine a handful of years ago. Like I said, I have a lot of respect for what hes accomplished and I cant say anything but good things about what hes done and what kind of coach he is."Martz, who was fired five games into the 2005 season, is quoted in Thomas George'supcoming book, "Blitzed: Why NFL Teams Gamble on Starting Rookie Quarterbacks." In the book, Martz is asked about McVay, who spent three seasons as the Redskins offensive coordinator and is given credit for helping Kirk Cousins throw for more than 4,000 yards each of the last two seasons.Martz does not believe McVay can help develop second-year Rams quarterback Jared Goff, who was the No. 1 overall pick in the 2016 NFL Draft. Goff threw for 1,089 yards with five touchdowns and seven interceptions last season while failing to win a game in seven starts."This guy is a quarterback expert? An offensive expert? Wait a minute while I puke,"Martz said of McVay. "Right, he's going to be able to teach and handle and guide Jared through tough times because of all of his expertise and knowledge? Right. I'm not going to drink that Kool-Aid."McVay says his age is "absolutely" afactor in Martz's doubts."I feel very fortunate and ble sed for that and we know that it is a production-based busine s," McVay said. "Weve got a great challenge ahead of us, but what you feel good about is the coaches and the players that we Derek Carr Jersey re going to go on this journey with, these are the types of guys that you want to do that with and you feel like you have a chance to accomplish some things together and work through some adversity that we will inevitably face."Ive always been around the players age, just because of the broad range with the profe sional level of kind of the guys that youre dealing with. The thing thats been really good about it, that I felt like hasnt been an i sue is that these are profe sional athletes, there is a mutual respect that exists between coaches and players and ultimately, its about us trying to help them reach their highest potential, but it starts with developing and building those relationships like you hear us talk about all of the time."I think when you do that, when you care about these guys and then you have some things that can help them have succe s on the field, thats where that respect ends up coming into play and I feel fortunate that Ive been around some great people, great players that to this point my coaching journey has been really such a ble sing. I have been around a lot of great people and I cant say enough about it."McVay, who got his coaching start in 2008 as an a sistant wide receivers coach with Buccaneers, not only refrained from responding negatively to Martz, he even defended the 66-year-old retired coach by saying his quote was "taken out of context." Martz did tell ESPN Radio on Tuesday his comments were "embellished.""I certainly have an understanding and an awarene s of how things can kind of get changed around and until I actually heard that directly if he said that, then everybody is entitled to their opinion and I can understand that and the bottom line is this Ive Charles Woodson Mitchell & Ness Black Jersey never been a head coach before, I havent won a game, I havent done anything," McVay said. "So, its going to be a great challenge and were confident with the guys that we do have."I know that its going to be a great learning curve and Im not going to pretend to have the answers to things that I dont know. But what I am going to do is continue to look at myself critically and try to be the best head coach and leader that I can be for this team and this organization."The important thing is that as long as you keep the main thing the main thing and you really know whose opinions you are really evaluating in terms of whats important, whos in the know in terms of what goes on day-in-and-day-out and thats really our players and our coaches," McVay added. "Those are the guys that youre doing it with, that youre going through the ups and the downs together."There are different things that come out, but I think whats good that were trying to create here is an inclusive environment where everybody feels a part of it that open communication where you prevent some of those things that you maybe have seen in the past. Im not even talking about what Coach Martz said, Im talking about leaks in the building and different things like that. Like I said, I feel like when youre around great people that are really trying to help you learn and grow like weve got here with our coaching Game Derek Carr Black Jersey staff and our organization, you feel confident about navigating through the challenges ahead."

nach oben springen

Besucher
fjfjfjfjf, laiyongcai92, zhangsan520, chenyan94

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: laiyongcai92
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 18994 Themen und 22151 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder Online:
chenyan94, fjfjfjfjf, hongwei28, juzi524, laiyongcai92, liyifeng123, lxd123456, rsgoldfast2018, Velemoochi, yaya2017, zhangsan520

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen