Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Beschreibung des Themas

Few free agents say the biggest reason they signed with a new team was the money Game Khalil Mack Men's Jersey even if that was the case.Kevin Zeitler deserves credit for honesty after inking the largest free-agent contract for a guard in NFL history.MORE: NFL free agency trackerAppearing on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Zeitler told co-host Bill Polian and me the five-year, $60 million deal tendered by the Browns was why he spurned an offer from the Saints to leave the Bengals.My agent actually kept things pretty quiet, Zeitler said Thursday night while preparing to take an early-morning flight to Cleveland. I know on Day 1a Jim Plunkett Jersey couple of teams came in and started talking. As it went on, it came down to New Orleans and Cleveland.STEELE: Browns' gamble with Osweiler better pay offIt sounded like Cleveland just offered the best deal. My agent suggested I go with it.Further, Zeitler said, he hasnt had the chance to talk with too many people in Cleveland as to what the teams vision is for him, its plans to improve after a 1-15 season, or whether Browns coach Hue Jackson is using the same Men's Marshawn Lynch Legend Jersey offensive concepts used when he was the Bengals'offensive coordinator. About everything Zeitler Howie Long Jersey knows about the Browns stems from having played against them as an AFC North rival for the past five seasons while with Cincinnati.MORE: Rumors, reported deals, updates by positionZeitler, though, isnt sweating it.I havent had much time to talk to guys, he said. Im sure Ill learn more (Friday).At least he already knows the bottom line.

NFL free agency Kevin Zeitler honest abo

in Artikel 10.08.2018 12:00
von sherry2018love | 121 Beiträge | 726 Punkte

Few free agents say the biggest reason they signed with a new team was the money Game Khalil Mack Men's Jersey even if that was the case.Kevin Zeitler deserves credit for honesty after inking the largest free-agent contract for a guard in NFL history.MORE: NFL free agency trackerAppearing on SiriusXM NFL Radio, Zeitler told co-host Bill Polian and me the five-year, $60 million deal tendered by the Browns was why he spurned an offer from the Saints to leave the Bengals.My agent actually kept things pretty quiet, Zeitler said Thursday night while preparing to take an early-morning flight to Cleveland. I know on Day 1a Jim Plunkett Jersey couple of teams came in and started talking. As it went on, it came down to New Orleans and Cleveland.STEELE: Browns' gamble with Osweiler better pay offIt sounded like Cleveland just offered the best deal. My agent suggested I go with it.Further, Zeitler said, he hasnt had the chance to talk with too many people in Cleveland as to what the teams vision is for him, its plans to improve after a 1-15 season, or whether Browns coach Hue Jackson is using the same Men's Marshawn Lynch Legend Jersey offensive concepts used when he was the Bengals'offensive coordinator. About everything Zeitler Howie Long Jersey knows about the Browns stems from having played against them as an AFC North rival for the past five seasons while with Cincinnati.MORE: Rumors, reported deals, updates by positionZeitler, though, isnt sweating it.I havent had much time to talk to guys, he said. Im sure Ill learn more (Friday).At least he already knows the bottom line.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jaydon20
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20589 Themen und 24076 Beiträge.

Heute waren 15 Mitglieder Online:
apple527, blanche54, chenyan94, DanielWaters, ffferwtfgh, jaydon20, kellybam, liyifeng123, mkasjdsjd, niwoeiweu, ShikhaVerma, trhngkdu, Velemoochi, yaya2017, zhoumin1245

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen