Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

The great Old School Runescape days

in Die ignoranten Massen 11.10.2018 09:07
von StevenCao | 3 Beiträge | 18 Punkte

Downloading the committed customer for Old School Runescape (I was shocked to learn you're also needed to download software to perform this iteration of Runescape), left my jaw drop. Old School Runescape came about when Jagex requested the community if the developer buy RS gold should start a backup copy of the match from 2007 and place it on a different development branch. I'm so glad the community agreed, because this is exactly what I was cravings.

The graphics stay the same, while the UI was improved. The best part of Old School Runescape is the development process. The team shoots out surveys to find out what players wish to get added to the match, and thoughts need 75 percent acceptance to be chosen.

This is an excellent way of doing things and guarantees that gamers can mold the sport to the MMORPG they need.

If you have been holding off revisiting the match, or have yet to give it a try, I strongly suggest that you do this -- just remember Old School Runescape, that is for those who seek a more timeless experience.Now, if you will excuse me, I must travel afar and start building my Hunter to make some serious cash.

Old School Runescape, the proudly antiquated version of Runescape that still looks and performs like the match I sank countless hours into when I really should've been studying, is obtaining a raid. A fantastic raid needs good rewards, therefore when the Theatre of Blood was declared late last year, players were anxious to see exactly what clearing the multi-man challenge would make them. Jagex reacted with Justicar armor, a brand new best-in-slot armor set (above). There was one little problem: gamers totally hated it.

In fact, they hated it so much , for months, the Old School community dogpiled the horn on the 2007scape subreddit and memed it into hell and backagain. They memed onto it so tough that Jagex is now completely altering the armor's design. And not just that, the artist behind the Justicar armor,"Mod West," is using layouts submitted and voted on by players. Virtually all of Old School Runescape's upgrades undergo player polls, but that is the first time a suit of armor has been forged in a passion of memes.

The irony is that while players loathed RuneScape gold the'closing' armor revealed earlier this year, they loved the prototypes shown when the raid was announced. Initially, the Justicar armor was part of a trio of armor sets, West tells me, but as the Theatre of Blood moved from obscure idea to real content, the armor changed with it. Participants said there was sufficient DPS gear but insufficient tank gear, so it was narrowed down to only one armor set. And if they were only going to use one group, Jagex guessed they might as well create a new one based on the armor worn with the raid's big poor.

"We thought changing it a little made sense," West says,"but players were not quite on board with all the first proposal we shared on stream. And , well, Reddit went crazy."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jaydon20
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 20589 Themen und 24076 Beiträge.

Heute waren 15 Mitglieder Online:
apple527, blanche54, chenyan94, DanielWaters, ffferwtfgh, jaydon20, kellybam, liyifeng123, mkasjdsjd, niwoeiweu, ShikhaVerma, trhngkdu, Velemoochi, yaya2017, zhoumin1245

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen