Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Foolproof Shao Guide for Zero + MapleStory Train Tips

in Die ignoranten Massen 11.10.2018 09:22
von StevenCao | 3 Beiträge | 18 Punkte

After a couple frustrating efforts in the train and also beating Shao, I have come up with a means to kill her to get Zero which should result in no passing (it did for me, twice in a row,) and a couple(somewhat apparent, but still potentially helpful)hints for penalizing the train. Most of Maplestory M Mesos the depends on the skill "Time Holding" so in case you're too low to have this ability, this might not be as useful, but you still might get a few hints.

Always visit the left as that's where the last car is and the explosions you need to escape from start on the right. Stay on top for so much as you can as there's less things to block you and allow the explosions to grab up to you.When you need to go down, just jump close to the edge of the surface of a vehicle and you ought to receive inside another one.Don't kill any of these monsters, just press your potions and walk past them.Make sure you've got your "Rewind" on in the event that you're high enough to have it. Should you make a mistake and the explosions have been in view, utilize "Time Holding" and attempt to get as far ahead of them as you can.

If she teleports, immediately press double up-arrow onto one of the (clear, no enemies on it) above platforms. Wait until you hear four (4) explosions. That's buy Maple M Mesos when you know there's no more any leaf bugs right down below. (The foliage bugs will kill you within one strike) Jump down and keep attacking. Repeat this until she begins spawning her giant flame charm.

When she starts spawning her giant flame spell, immediately press "Time Holding" and press twice up-arrow to get along with one of the high platforms, just like before. Wait there until it finishes, and leap back down. Repeat the first four (4) steps until she's dead. I hope this can be useful to anybody stuck on Shao. I could not locate some other guides on this.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: ynqvd18
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19055 Themen und 22232 Beiträge.

Heute waren 17 Mitglieder Online:
asdfgsd, cvbcbncsa, datepalmm, Fengjingye, goldbeacha, juzi524, liyifeng123, lxd123456, miaoshuai, piloliplp, pxapxpaxp, rsgoldfast2018, Velemoochi, Whoustinity, ynqvd18, zhangsan520, zhumixer

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen