Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Dowd scored the only

in
16.11.2018 09:04
von elaine95 | 147 Beiträge | 882 Punkte

ANAHEIM Markus Granlund Jersey , Calif. (AP) The San Jose Sharks were down late against the Anaheim Ducks, but their confidence never wavered.To hear Logan Couture tell it, the Sharks were too naive to be afraid against the five-time defending Pacific Division winners.”Maybe guys are just young and they don’t know better,” Couture said.Timo Meier tied it with 53.7 seconds remaining, Joe Pavelski and Couture scored in the shootout, and the Sharks rallied to beat the Ducks 3-2 on Sunday night.Martin Jones made 25 saves in the Sharks’ second straight win. Jones stopped Adam Henrique’s shot in the first round, and Rickard Rakell hit the post in the second.Couture also had a goal and an assist in regulation to help San Jose move into second place in the Pacific, two points ahead of Calgary. Anaheim is tied with Los Angeles in fourth, one point behind the Flames.”It took 59 minutes to battle back and get it to overtime, but I liked our game tonight Michael Del Zotto Jersey ,” Sharks coach Peter DeBoer said. ”I thought we played an excellent road game considering the circumstances. It was a gutsy win.”Ondrej Kase had a goal and an assist for the Ducks, who had won three straight home games. Cam Fowler also scored, Nick Ritchie had two assists and John Gibson made 37 saves.Meier positioned himself on the edge of the crease to tip in Couture’s shot and secure at least a point for the Sharks. Ducks coach Randy Carlyle was not pleased with how passive his team was during the sequence, giving Couture a chance to let the play develop and Meier to get free in front of the net.”In the situation we’re in, in my mind, we should have had more of a push on the guy that passed the puck and we should have had better coverage for the guy that tapped it in backdoor. He was wide-open and you can’t allow that to happen,” Carlyle said.”Actually, I was kind of surprised how much time I had,” said Couture, who trimmed the deficit to 2-1 at 10:56 of the third on a wrist shot into the top corner for his team-leading 23rd goal. ”I just saw (Meier’s) stick in the lane Sam Gagner Jersey , and he’s a big, strong guy, so he was able to put it in the net.”Fowler’s seventh goal of the season put the Ducks ahead 2-0 at 6:28 of the third.Anaheim jumped in front on Kase’s third goal in the last four games. Kase sped in down the right boards and fired a long shot that snuck in between Jones’ legs 2:39 into the opening period.Jones seemed rattled by the play and nearly gave up another goal a minute later after losing track of Derek Grant’s shot at his own feet. But Jones settled in by making a glove save on a shot by Chris Wagner after the Sharks turned the puck over in their own zone.The Ducks had plenty of chances to extend their lead in the first. Andrew Cogliano had a look at an open net only for the bouncing puck to skip over his stick, and Rakell put a one-timer wide of goal during Anaheim’s first of two power plays in the period.Corey Perry had a power-play goal with 18 seconds remaining in the first overturned on a successful challenge by the Sharks, with defenseman Kevin Bieksa being ruled offside.”We had our chances. We had our opportunity and we lost a point, so we’re not going to get all doom and gloom,” Carlyle said.The Ducks are 9-3-1 at home since the start of December, but the Sharks have handed them two of those regulation losses. They won 6-2 at Honda Center on Jan. 21 and went 3-0-1 in the season series.NOTES: Bieksa played in his 800th career game. . Sharks RW Joel Ward (shoulder) missed his second straight game. . Ducks C Antoine Vermette was a healthy scratch for the second time in three games. Derek Grant replaced Vermette on the fourth line.UP NEXTSharks: Host the Arizona Coyotes on Tuesday to open a three-game homestand.Ducks: Visit the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday to begin a four-game trip.— VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) Anders Nilsson finally had his hard work rewarded with a victory.Loui Eriksson scored his second goal of the night late in the third period and Nilsson stopped 44 shots to pick up his first win in 2 1/2 months as the Vancouver Canucks beat the Boston Bruins 6-1 Saturday night.Nilsson was 0-7-0 in his last 11 appearances, including nine starts Womens Devante Smith-Pelly Jersey , since beating Nashville on Nov. 30.Article continues below ...”I feel like I’m getting back to my game a little bit,” the 27-year-old Swede said. ”Even though the results haven’t been going my way, or the team’s way, I’m feeling like my game has slowly been getting back to the way it should be and the way when I play my best.”It feels great to be able to contribute to two points.”Nilsson started the season strong with four wins in his first five starts, including shutouts over Ottawa and Minnesota. Since December, however, he has struggled. His win against the Bruins improved his record to 7-10-1.Jacob Markstrom was scheduled to start against the Bruins after Nilsson played in a 4-1 loss to San Jose on Thursday night. Nilsson learned after the morning skate that Markstrom was sick and he’d be starting instead.”It was plenty of time to get prepared,” he said. ”I still had the whole day. I just prepared the way I normally do.”Daniel Sedin, Sven Baertschi, Nic Dowd and Bo Horvat also scored for Vancouver http://www.officialcanucks.com/authentic-adidas-sven-baertschi-jersey , which scored four goals in the first to take control. It gave the Canucks just their second win in eight games.Vancouver was outshot 45-23 but got some timely saves from Nilsson.Tim Schaller scored in the third period for the Bruins, who lost in regulation for just the third time in 27 games. Tuukka Rask started and gave up four goals on eight shots in the first period. Anton Khudobin came on to start the second and finished with 13 saves.”I look at the goals and they got there,” Bruins coach Bruce Cassidy said. ”They wanted to get there, and we didn’t prevent them from getting there.”We got sloppy at times and we paid the price.”Nilsson made a couple of big saves early, including getting a pad on Danton Heinen’s shot off a rebound during a first-period Boston power play. In the third, he robbed Schaller and Sean Kuraly on back-to-back plays.Nilsson also got a little lucky as the Bruins hit three posts in the first 20 minutes.”We played a pretty good game, but we have to be honest, we got some bounces,” Nilsson said. ”It was nice to see us get an early lead and maybe control the game.The Canucks were outshot 18-9 in the first period but led 4-0.Eriksson opened the scoring two minutes into the game. Rask gave up a big rebound off Alex Edler’s shot, and Sedin took a swipe at the puck before it rolled to Eriksson Alex Tuch Jersey Kids , who whacked it into the net.The Canucks went ahead 2-0 at 10:54 on a pretty play from Thomas Vanek. He skated down the middle the ice then feathered a pass through the legs of Bruins defenseman Brandon Carlo to Sedin, who was alone at the side of the net.Horvat made it 3-0 just 56 seconds later as he took a pass from Troy Stecher, skated around defenseman Charlie McAvoy, and put a shot over Rask’s glove. Nilsson earned an assist on the goal.The Canucks made it 4-0 on a strange play. Rask stopped a shot from Baertschi and Boston’s Noel Acciari tried to clear the rebound, but the puck hit Kuraly’s stick and went into the net.”We hung our goalies out to dry,” the Bruins’ David Backes said. ”Then you are climbing uphill the rest of the games.”Dowd scored the only goal of the second period to make it 5-0. Jake Virtanen cut across the front of the net and took a shot that Khudobin stopped but Dowd put in the rebound for his second at 2:44.NOTES: Canucks D Ben Hutton was a healthy scratch for the second consecutive game and the ninth time in the last 25. … Baertschi returned to the Canucks’ lineup after sitting out Vancouver’s 4-1 loss to San Jose on Thursday. … Louie DeBrusk, the father of Boston rookie forward Jake DeBrusk, worked between the benches as a color analyst for the first time in a game his son played.UP NEXTBruins: At Calgary on Tuesday night in the second of a five-game trip.Canucks: Host Colorado on Tuesday night.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: darrinlakin
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23167 Themen und 26987 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:
beckyjg, brownangel7, darrinlakin, eliza11, laiyongcai92, liyifeng123, tonywill, Velemoochi, waterbadn, ylq

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen