Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Jaguars cuts tracker: Tracking Jacksonville roster moves

in Die ignoranten Massen 19.11.2018 02:33
von chenyan94 | 29 Beiträge | 174 Punkte

Jaguars cuts tracker: Tracking Jacksonville roster moves Tashaun Gipson Jersey , trades, rumors, updates, and more The Jacksonville Jaguars have until 4:00pm EST on Saturday, September 1 to get their roster down to the regular season 53-player limit. With the roster currently at 83 players as of Saturday morning, after a handful of cuts yesterday, we’re still in for a wild ride this morning and afternoon.Stay tuned to this thread for lives updates on Jaguars cuts, trades, rumors, and more. The Jaguars might not officially confirm their roster moves until this afternoon but some of their moves will slowly leak out through media reports before then. Hence the need for this tracker.Catch up with all the cuts that happened on Friday afternoon here!Cuts and updates4:23 PM: Your first 53-man roster for the 2018 NFL season.4:11 PM: Here’s a full list of all the cuts and moves made to get the Jaguars down to their initial 53-man roster.4:01 PM: The 53-man roster is here.3:58 PM: CALL HIM Cheap Telvin Smith Jersey , JAGUARS.11:49 AM: The end of an era. Tanner Lee is gone. Roster is at 81.10:22 AM:The Jaguars have begun their cuts today. 7:31 AM: The Jacksonville Jaguars will likely be busy on the waiver wire this weekend. Here are 22 players they should absolutely target.7:16 AM: Here’s what we think the 53-man roster will look like by weekend’s end. What about you? Alfie’s version | Ryan’s version7:01 AM: The Jaguars roster currently stands at 83 players. 30 moves to make before the deadline. Nearly a decade later, Joe DeCamillis chuckles at the memory of wearing a neck brace and screaming into a bullhorn at practice."It's called stupidity," he said.With Jacksonville playing at Dallas on Sunday, the veteran special teams coordinator reflected on his time with the Cowboys. It was one of Joe DeCamillis' eight coaching stops — and most painful — during a 30-year NFL career.DeCamillis was inside Dallas' 86-foot-tall practice facility that collapsed during a thunderstorm in May 2009. About 70 people were inside. Twelve were injured.Scouting assistant Rich Behm was paralyzed from the waist down when his spine was severed. DeCamillis broke his neck but returned to work a little more than a week later wearing a neck brace. He still has physical issues, including occasional numbness in his hands, and gets a little nervous at the sound of lightning and thunder."Still feel the effects from it," he said. "I'm going to deal with it every day of my life. It's just part of my life and hopefully I came out of it a better person. Sometimes you have adversity that happens and hopefully you find a way to deal with it."DeCamillis got a $9.5 million settlement, which included cash and benefits, following the accident from companies responsible for building the tent-like structure.DeCamillis stayed three more years in Dallas after the accident, then spent two seasons in Chicago and two in Denver before returning to Jacksonville for a second stint in 2017. He won the Super Bowl with the Broncos in 2016."What are you going to do? Feel sorry for yourself? Just keep going Jermey Parnell Jersey ," DeCamillis said. "Obviously, I was told at that time I might not be able to coach, and eight years later, I'm still coaching. It turned out great."He hasn't been back to Dallas since he left following the 2012 season. He doesn't expect the trip to be anything special, either."As many places as I've been right now, you can't get nostalgic of too many places that's for sure," he said. "I just want to get in, get out and hopefully get a win. ... There's a lot of good people at that place. I'm looking forward to going back and seeing them."

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: darrinlakin
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23167 Themen und 26987 Beiträge.

Heute waren 10 Mitglieder Online:
beckyjg, brownangel7, darrinlakin, eliza11, laiyongcai92, liyifeng123, tonywill, Velemoochi, waterbadn, ylq

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen