Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Welcome to Week 9 of the 2018 NFL season! Half the league

in Die ignoranten Massen 11.02.2019 07:16
von liny195 | 341 Beiträge | 2034 Punkte

is halfway through their schedule http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kyle-juszczyk-jersey , and we kick off the back half of the San Francisco 49ers schedule with an early game! The 49ers are hosting the Oakland Raiders tonight on Thursday Night Football, with kickoff set for 5:20 p.m. PT. It’s a battle of atrocious football teams, with prime draft positioning up for grabs.The 49ers opened as a four-point favorite against the Raiders, but the line has come down to 2.5 at most sportbooks monitored by OddsShark. If you’re inclined to bet the Raiders, you can still find a couple field goal lines. There was line movement almost immediately, which I am guessing is due to getting over a field goal for the Raiders. These are two bad teams playing for draft positioning. Neither team has shown it can do a whole lot of much, and so I imagine a lot of gamblers see a game that ends with maybe a field goal’s difference.In our latest FanPulse survey Pierre Garcon jersey , I picked the 49ers winning by three points. The C.J. Beathard injury is a tough one to assess. I think he ends up playing, but if not Nick Mullens is a mostly unknown quantity. He has done some good things in the preseason, but he has seen no regular season work. I am still laying the 2.5 points with the 49ers in this one, and that’s primarily because of the run game and the Raiders atrocious pass rush. I think we see the 49ers put up some points in part because the quarterback hopefully has some time to make decisions, but also because the Raiders rank poorly against the run. This could be the game the 49ers offense gets on track — at least for one week.49ers fans in aggregate predict a two-point San Francisco win, while Raiders fans predict a four-point Oakland loss. Neither team is confident for the time being, although it is interesting to note Raiders fans have been the most inaccurate in their weekly predictions. They have regularly picked relatively close wins Authentic Laken Tomlinson jersey , and have been wrong with regularity. On the other hand, 49ers fans have at least been able to pick out some losses along the way. Here are a pair of graphics illustrating fan picks vs. actual results.Raiders fan picks49ers fan picksIf you’re still alive in your Survivor pool, the 49ers are not a particularly safe pick if you’re looking to save the big names. Carolina at home against Tampa Bay might be your best bet. Ryan Fitzpatrick is back in the saddle, and I think we see a multi-interception game from him. You could also just play it safe with a big name and use either Chicago over Buffalo or Kansas City over Cleveland.Here are all my straight-up picks for Week 9. I was 8-6 last week, bringing my season record to 78-40-2. I’ll have the rest of my picks against the spread later this weekend.Raiders @ 49ers: 49ersBears @ Bills: BearsChiefs @ Browns: ChiefsJets @ Dolphins: DolphinsLions @ Vikings: VikingsFalcons @ Washington: WashingtonBuccaneers @ Panthers: PanthersSteelers @ Ravens: RavensTexans @ Broncos: TexansChargers @ Seahawks: SeahawksRams @ Saints: SaintsPackers @ Patriots: PatriotsTitans @ Cowboys: CowboysGolden Nuggets: Fred Warner is a stud Twelve tackles, a forced fumble, a quarterback hit and a tackle for a loss in his first real game as a pro? That is unbelievable. Even though I don’t expect him to make 192 tackles this season or create a forced fumble every week Youth Marquise Goodwin jersey , I think Fred Warner has shown us that it wasn’t a fluke. He has played consistently well during both training camp and preseason games. I can’t wait to see him playing alongside Reuben Foster.Not only did Warner play well in his first game, both Mike McGlinchey and Dante Pettis did pretty well for it being their first game too. The 49er’s draft record is looking so good I don’t know what to expect. What happens next? Does DJ Reed fill in for Adrian Colbert this week and take his job away from him? Does Kentavious Street return next year and he and Julian Taylor lead the team in sacks? My predictions for this week are, Alfred Morris runs for over 85 yards and two touchdowns, while Matt Breida has a couple of flashy plays for around 35 yards and increases his fan club. Arik Armstead gets his first sack of the season and Deforest Buckner adds at least one and a half more to his season total.Now onto the hot links:Fred Warner hopes to build off promising debutChris BidermanRobert Saleh and Richard Sherman discuss Fred WarnerDavid Bonilla49ers new star Fred Warner on verge of Reuben Foster pairingCam InmanBrian Baldinger says 49ers’ Fred Warner best rookie Week 1David BonillaKittle: ‘He’s just a matchup problem’Eric BranchSeven former 49ers nominated to the Pro Football Hall of FameMattMaiocco49ers release WR Aaron Burbridge with injury settlementKyle MadsonPettis Shows 49ers in Debut That He Can Be a PlaymakerDoug WilliamsJimmy Garoppolo channels Bill BelichickMatt MaiccoSaquon Barkley: ‘The 49ers liked me a lot’ in NFL DraftKyle MadsonLaken Tomlinson’s smarts, skills a fit for 49ers’ offenseMatt MaioccoSolomon Thomas got an ‘earful’ after penalty vs. VikingsDavid BonillaWhat Are the Lions Saying About the 49ers?Kelana MartinKyle Shanahan expects Najee Toran to start at right guardDavid BonillaTop 5 things we learned ThursdayCam Inman

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 8 Gäste sind Online:
zhangsan520

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: NicaKroeze
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 23489 Themen und 27390 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
tonywill, zhangsan520

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen