Get Pavtube HD Converter for Mac to Spend 2016 summer vacation
Get Pavtube HD Converter for Mac to Spend 2016 summer vacationin Die ignoranten Massen 23.06.2016 11:26
von Velemoochi • | 589 Beiträge | 3534 Punkte
At last! Summer is here! You can kick back and enjoy life. But, what's there to do but be lazy? Well, read this article and you'll find out what summer vacation is about! There are so many things you can do, both with family and friends. For example, many people like recording videos or taking photos in the summer journey or downloading videos from sites for wathching anytime anywhere.
In fact you can import the recorings from camera to some popular NLEs like FCP X, FCP 6/7, FCE, iMovie, Apple Aperture 3, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere Pro CS6/5/4/3, Adobe After Effects CC, After Effects CS6, Adobe Premiere Elements 13/12, Adobe Creative Suite 6/5, DaVinci Resolve Lite (DaVinci Resolve 11), DaVinci Resolve 9, iPhoto, Kdenlive, Keynote etc for editing so that you can share the videos with your friends and families on YouTube etc. But there is a problem is that there are different video formats/codecs by the camera which lead to the video editing software incompatibility issues. If you want to play videos on some HD players, you can also use one professional HD video converter to convert the videos to suitable formats for players.
No worry, Pavtube HD Video Converter/Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac can solve the any videos conversion issues. With it you can convert any videos from websites or camera to any formats you need like the popular Apple ProRes for FCP. More surprises, the Pavtube HD Converter for Mac and Pavtube HD Converter have the summer promotion now - get one Pavtube HD Converter for Mac/Pavtube HD Converter get the best Blu-ray/DVD ripper free at once (contact with our Email to get the totally free Blu-ray/DVD ripper).
You can read more Pavtube summer promotions from here and here
Source: http://file-editing-tips.over-bl ... converter-promotion
Pavtube HD Video Converter (buy one get free Blu-ray/DVD ripper)
Pavtube HD Converter for Mac (buy one get free Blu-ray/DVD ripper)
- Sony a6300 4K XAVC S FCP X
- DJI Phantom 4 4K in Avid Media Composer
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 III 4K XAVC S videos to Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- DJI Phantom 4 4k videos in Davinci Resolve Lite
- Convert GoPro Camera 4K Videos to any Format
- DJI Phantom 3 4K to 1080p
- 2016 Top 5 Best Mac HD Video Converter Review for Camcorder Lovers(updated)
- Top best Sony XAVC/XAVC S Video Converter for Mac Review
- Best H.265 Decoder Encoder Review, Top H.265 Video Converter Review
- Best 5 Free Mac Video Editing Software, Edit Video on Mac OS X El Capitan
- Top Free (4K) MOV Video Converters for Windows and Mac
- Best 5 Video_TS to MP4 Converter for Windows/Mac
More: Summer Vacation activities
1.Go to a friend's house. It will be fun but sometimes there may be complications. So if that's a problem, go spend time with a favorite relative. You will be away from home and you can plan fun activities to do together!
2.Go outside. Going outside is a popular activity to do in the summertime. It is great exercise and is a great way to spend some quality time with your family and friends.
Grab a buddy or a group. That way, you'll have people to talk to and share your experiences with!
Find outdoor activities to do by:
Visiting the website of the Parks and Rec near you.
Looking on Q&A sites.
Visiting local parks.
Asking family and friends.
3.Make crafts. Check out some good arts and crafts that you can do. Buy the supplies needed and make some of crafts. You can also use it as a gift or an item used to make profit.
4.Play computer games. On a boring day when you have nothing to do, computer games can be a great way to pass time! Just make sure you only use trusted websites and don't get addicted to it.
5.Visit the library or bookstore. Go to your local library or bookstore and get a new book. Reading is a great activity for summer, and it will help you brush up on skills needed for the upcoming school year.
6. Funk out. Get a good CD and put it on a radio or stereo. Play it on your favorite song, and dance! Have a camera to tape you. This is great for slumber parties.
7. Have sleepovers. This is a classic, but this is great to keep in touch with friends! Play games, eat, dance, share secrets, play truth or dare- anything you and your friend(s) want!
8. Eat ice cream! Ice scream is, after all, the snack of summer.
Make your own ice cream sundaes!
Go to an ice cream place with your friends.
You could even try making your own!
9. Watch movies. Go to the movies with friends and family! In the mood for chick flicks? Try Aquamarine or Ice Princess. Ready to laugh it up with pals? The Beverly Hillbillies is a classic! Drama, action, etc.? Go for Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean or The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe!
10. Try gardening! Dedicate your time to a garden, full of beautiful flowers and tasty vegetables and fruits! Use your creativity and develop a green thumb. Don't have time for a garden? Care for a cactus! They're cheap and cute, but watch out for those spines.