Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

and the Flyknit 4 are considerably wider

in Die ignoranten Massen 04.07.2016 09:48
von yyyiii2 | 4 Beiträge | 24 Punkte

While I’m game to try the new 5.0 Nike Free Vente France and 4.0, I’m afraid Nike may have ruined the 3.0 for me. This is sad as it has traditionally been my favorite in the Free line (here’s my review of the Free 3.0 v5). First off, they have replaced the traditional upper with a tongueless Flyknit upper.This is reminiscent of the Nike Free Flyknit that they released last year. I tried the Free Flyknit on at a Nike Outlet a few months ago (they were on a steep discount) and found them to be incredibly tight fitting, almost uncomfortably so.

I’m really hard-pressed to come up with anything negative about this shoe – I think the only issue I’ve had was with the fac t that the size tag is stitched to the underside of the insole and I can feel the stitching under my heel. It wasn’t bad with socks, but it was noticeable when I went barefoot in them. It might be possible to cut the tag and remove the stitching, but I was lazy and just swapped the insoles out for an identical one from an older pair of Free 5.0s.In addition to running in them, I’ve also found the Free 4.0 Flyknit to be a fantastic casual shoe. I bought a pair in black since I like to have a few conservative looking shoes for casual wear, and I’m typically sockless in them while walking around. They are amazingly comfortable.

I wear the 4.0’s casually all the time. I don’t do much in the gym so can’t really comment on that usage, bu Nike Air Max 1 Pas Cher t they are one of my favorite shoes for non-running use I never ran the Kinvaras, but been trying the 5s, and 6s in stores regularly, and the narrow forefoot has always been the reason why I didn’t get them in the end I have little wider than regular feet, and the Flyknit 4 are considerably wider than the Kinvaras. In fact, width hasn’t been an issue at all when I tried different sizes from 44-45. The fit is, like Pete addressed, very un-Nike-y, really spacious: Great heel, and midfoot lock Nike Air Max 90 France Vente , and a generou, and a generous forefoot.

nach oben springen

Besucher
zhangsan520, liyifeng123

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Joseph S. Thurlow
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 22454 Themen und 26164 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
liyifeng123, zhangsan520

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen