Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Buy cheap isabel marant boots online

in
29.08.2015 10:19
von jedrekjob | 2 Beiträge | 12 Punkte

I'm not sure we have to suffer for fashion, either. I love to play the game because it's true — they give you a certain posture and a certain strength, but in the end, you're so happy to feel comfortable in your shoes.It's iconic classics that we've all worn. Actually, the isabel marant boots sale nz came from something I was doing as a kid: I was wearing the Stan Smiths when I was 11 or 12 and I used to put a piece of cork inside because I wanted to look taller. The Birkenstocks — I have a German mother who wore them.

It's one of the most comfortable isabel marant boots cheap online as well, but it's not sexy or pretty. I wanted to play with it and make it into something new and more playful. I'm very attached on classics, things that are lasting. It's because they're well-designed — they are right. There is a certain precision. To reinvent those, sometimes it's not so easy. Fashion goes more and more into resurrecting very iconic things.

It's like a car: You can go back into an old style because it was really well designed and you're never fed up with it. Sometimes it's more isabel marant boots lowest price than other times, but it is a product that was well-achieved. It's something that I'm very sensitive about. It's about having an interpretation of those things to go with the theme of the collection, or to make them more luxurious or playful.

I think it's the same as with sneakers — it's a question of comfort, how you can move and live with your isabel marant boots buy online. For me, it was always very important to use fabrics and materials that you don't have to iron, that you don't have to dry clean or have a nanny that makes it proper for you. I think it's more about a way of life. Now people are more concerned with their bodies — I practice yoga a lot, and when I put on my yoga outfit I always feel so good, I could go out into the street in it.

Just put a nice coat over it. Fashion is very inspired by this world. I always thought when you dress up in the morning, you're attracted by things that make you feel good and comfortable. It's the key to feeling isabel marant boots clearance. I would love to [do an activewear line] but I am already very busy with the three lines I have to design. I'm swimming a lot and I'm quite sporty, and sometimes I think about what type of bathing suit or tights I'd love to wear.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: mukyuj
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5204 Themen und 5872 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
Bnspeppar, bobgull, earssa, erssinke, mukyuj, nancylily, newzihua, qizhen0926, qizhenapp

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen