Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

The Nike Flyknit Air Max “Voltage Green” Will Give You The Chills

in Die ignoranten Massen 04.09.2015 09:48
von TimKinard | 4 Beiträge | 24 Punkte

Is this color up your alley or do you prefer something a little more conservative?
Ditching the usual mesh-based construction that’s the ideal version of the shoe for the summer heat, the Nike Air Max 1 goes all-leather to prepare for the cooler months ahead. What’s more, this new colorway receives a very appealing look that fans can probably pick up some vibes of classic cheap nike air max looks like the sought-after “Storm” or “Terra Huarache” editions. This one features a Dark pewter suede base with a forest green mudguard, black Swooshes, and Fuchsia Flash, gold and teal accents throughout. What you end up with is arguably one of the best looks we’ve seen for the Air Max 1 in ages, complete with a fall-ready ACG-esque color palette. Arriving now at European retailers, we hope to see these hit the US soon.
The Free x Air Max wielding outsole of the nike air max 90 has given skaters unparalleled comfort (unless you’re a fan of zoom air and lunarlon – but that’s besides the point). The revamped tech in the Janoski has proven to be a formidable choice for Nike, and it hasn’t limited the Swoosh to ditch their lifestyle-inclined colorways either as this all black leather upper proves. The volt-like accent found on the tongue patch and visible air is going by the Matrix inspired ‘Cyber’ name and it works rather well with the clean white touches on the midsole. Catch more after the break and pick up this pair today via spots like Premier for $120.

In my opinion one of the silhouettes that many people sleep on from nike air max 90 sale is the Nike Flyknit Air Max. Maybe it’s the expensive price that turns people away or it could be the unique look, I’m not really sure. All I know is that I’m a fan.

Using a similar color palette that we just saw on the Nike Flyknit Lunar 3, now the Flyknit Air Max gets draped in Voltage Green and Black all across its Flyknit upper. The nike air max thea sole unit uses a gradient effect that changes from green to volt, another feature that catches your eye on this already bright and bold sneaker. Black on the laces, inner liner and tongue and a white Swoosh cap off this luxurious runner from Nike.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: mukyuj
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5204 Themen und 5872 Beiträge.

Heute waren 9 Mitglieder Online:
Bnspeppar, bobgull, earssa, erssinke, mukyuj, nancylily, newzihua, qizhen0926, qizhenapp

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen