How to Play All 3D Movies on the PSVR?in
von CaitlinAaron • | 214 Beiträge | 1284 Punkte
Create VR video from 2D/3D to view on PSVR
Do you know how to watch 2D/3D videos on PSVR? Do you know how to create 3D source for PlayStation VR? Here is the way.
Without doubt, 2016 is the year of VR (aka Virtual Reality). Movie studios like 20th Century Fox, Lionsgate, Disney, Marvel and Warner Bro. have already spent heavily to produce 360-degree VR movies. Some popular movies, such as Star Wars, The Hunger Games and The Martian, have been produced in VR mode and released online. Can't find your need VR videos or failed to play downladed VR videos on your immersive VR devices like PSVR? In this article, you are going to learn how to convert 2D/3D movie files to watch on PlayStation VR within a few clicks.
How to watch supported 2D/3D/VR videos on PS VR?
Good News is that PS4 is updated with adding new update to the console's Media Player. If you have own PlayStatoin4 and a brand new, just launched PSVR headset, you are in good hands. You will be able to watch VR videos and enjoy an immersion with your favorite VR contents through the device.
Activating VR Mode to View 360 Content
Be sure to activate "VR Mode" from the Media Player's Option menu, and then select 360 clips of your choice from a connected server or USB device. Both video and still 360-degree content are supported, as long as they in MKV, AVI, MP4, MPEG2 PS, MPEG2 TS, AVCHD video formats, or JPEG, BMP, PNG image formats. However, each must be recorded in "equirectangular" format by a 360-degree camera in order for PS4 to recognize the file.
Steps to watch VR content on PSVR
1. Purchase and download your standard 360 VR porn movies in mono (equirectangular) MP4 format.
2. Upload the 360 VR videos in a separate folder onto a USB drive. You video files MUST be in a folder in order for PS4 system to recognize.
3. Insert the USB drive containing the VR videos into your PS4.
4. Launch the Media Player App.
5. Select VR Mode in Option (PS4 restart may be necessary).
6. Put on the headset and enjoy! The best 2D/3D movie maker for PSVR
As you can see, the supported video file formats for PS VR (PS4 Media Player) are very limited. If you have some videos in PSVR incompatible formats, for example, FLV, M2TS, WebM, VOB, MXF, Tivo, etc. how can you play them on PSVR? Take it easy. All you need to do is to change video format using a 3D video converter.
Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate is a top-notch PSVR video converter software app that capable of speedily ripping any Blu-rays in 2D/3D, stardard DVD and convert 2D/3D movie files to any type of 3D you want (Anaglyph, Top-Bottom, Side-by-Side) for VR headsets including Playstation VR, HTC Vive, Gear VR, VR One, Google Cardboard, etc. or 3D Players, 3D TV for watching amazing 3D movies. Besides, it also allows you to extract melodious soundtracks or special audios from 2D/3D movies for PlayStation VR audio experience with delivering high audio quality.
With the support for NVIDIA CUDA technology, video conversion will be finished in a flash. Its built-in powerful video editor makes it easy to cut, trim, split, join, crop, resize, rotate, take video snapshots, add special effects/watermark. You are also allowed to adjust video/audio parameters, aspect ratio, resolution, frame rate, bit rate and more. The Mac version- Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is also to convert 2D/3D movies to PSVR on Mac (macOS Sierra included).
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Software.informer Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.software.informer.com/2.7/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul ... rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ ... imate/bpphgnww.html
- download.html.it: http://download.html.it/software/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/
- yankeedownload: http://www.yankeedownload.com/so ... ultimate-lnpoi.html
- instaluj.cz Download: http://www.instaluj.cz/dimo-video-converter-ultimate
- komputerswiat.pl Download: http://download.komputerswiat.pl ... -converter-ultimate
- cuteapps Download: http://www.cuteapps.com/program- ... ftware-download.htm
- downloadcollection Download: http://www.downloadcollection.co ... verter_ultimate.htm
- itshareware Download: http://www.itshareware.com/prodv ... verter-ultimate.htm
- komputerswiat Download: http://www.komputerswiat.pl/nowo ... -dzis-za-darmo.aspx
- stahuj.centrum.cz Download: http://www.stahuj.centrum.cz/mul ... converter-ultimate/
- freedownloadmanager Download: http://en.freedownloadmanager.or ... erter-Ultimate.html
- Windows8downloads Download: https://www.windows8downloads.co ... -ultimate-fyqxbkug/
- Findmysoft Download: http://dimo-video-converter.findmysoft.com/
- Raritysoft Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.raritysoft.com/windows
Step 1. Add Video Files
Open this VR video converter for PSVR. You can directly use the "Add File" button to load the ordinary video that you wish to convert into PSVR format. Or it is also available to drag and drop video from PC folder into this program. Double click on the file and you can get a preview on the converter.
Step 2. Select 3D SBS mode
In order to make converted videos works perfectly with your PSVR, you need to set a video mode according to your video type. Click "Edit" and turn to "3D" tab and select Left/Right as the output video mode. Then you can turn to "Adjust" to crop and get the imported videos cropped as you want. If you encode the corrected aspect direct into your movie file you could plug your PS4 direct into the PlayStation VR for sbs 3D playback.
Step 3. Select PSVR as Output Format
Click the "Select Format" bar and you can choose "VR -> PSVR" as the target format. This format can be played well on PSVR. Also you can select "Format -> Video -> MP4" as output audio format for enjoying.
Step 4. Customize Video Settings
Before starting the conversion, click the "Setting" icon on bottom right corner where you are able to adjust the video/audio settings like encoder, resolution, frame rate, bit rate and so on. Also it is possible to change output folder path as per your need by clicking "...".
The newest kid on the block features a combined 1920 x 1080 display OLED resolution, with each eye seeing 960 x 1080. The screen also gets a 120Hz refresh rate and 100-degree field of view, which should translate to smooth visuals. Sony has also announced a 90Hz refresh rate option, for the PSVR, as well, which will allow developers to create games that aren't as hardware intensive.
Step 5. Start to Convert Normal 2D/3D video to PSVR
Click on "Start" button to accomplish the process of 2D/3D video to PSVR conversion. And this virtual reality video conversion will be finished in a short time. After the conversion, click the "Open" button to locate converted files, and then you can import the output .mp4 files into PlayStation VR for playing with the best quality including "look all around you" 3D vision and "hear things behind you" stereo sound.
Step 6. Watch converted SBS video on PSVR
- Plug the PSVR HDMI cable directly to your PC(Mac), not the breakout box.
- In the HDMI OUT port of the PSVR breakout box, You have to plug a HDMI cable to a TV that is turned on. Could be bypassed by connecting something like Headless Ghost, (this will trick the PSVR breakout box into thinking a display is connected to it.)
- After that, you should see your PC screen on the PSVR headset, not in cinema mode but your entire screen covering the whole PSVR display, then you can use VLC or something to display a SBS 3D movie
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Import MKV Files to iMovie for Editing
- Watch Free Kids Movies Online/Offiline
- How to play 3D Blu-ray movies on HTC Vive
- Solution for Vizio HDTV can't read movies from Flash Drive
- Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D MKV for projector using MakeMKV
- Watching 3D Blu-ray on VR headsets [Quick Tutorial]
- Is it possible to watch 3D Blu-ray on Homido VR headset
- Top 10 Yoga Songs List and Best Yoga Music Download Tips
- How to upload WAV to Google Music for sharing
- Free Download Kids Educational Videos