Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

How to enable iPhone 7 to play Zootopia Blu-ray

in
18.05.2017 18:03
von CaitlinAaron | 253 Beiträge | 1518 Punkte

How to Rip Zootopia Blu-ray to iPhone 7 with Highest Quality

Rip Zootopia Blu-ray to iPhone 7 for free enjoyment? This guidance offers the easiest solution to rip Blu-ray to iPhone 7 with no loss of image quality.

My brother recently had a baby a couple of months ago so I watched his other three kids deciding to take them to the much loved movie, Zootopia by my newly iPhone 7. We all thoroughly enjoyed it; it was funny, entertaining, enjoyable, and an all round movie! If you love Disney animal movies like us, you definitely won't want to miss Zootopia Bluray collection to get the visual banquet by playing Bluray movies on iPhone 7, because it's well-known iPhone 7 comes with a new wide color gamut and its Retina HD display is able to deliver cinema standard colors. So what you see on the screen is a truer Zootopia Bluray presents. However do you know how to rip and play Zootopia Blu-ray on iPhone 7 without any hassles? I'd like to share my Blu-ray to iPhone 7 ripping experience with you here.

When it comes to playing Blu-ray movies on iPhone 7, the basic information you should figure out is the supported video/audio formats for iPhone 7.

Video Formats for iPhone 7

1. H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;

2. MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;

3. Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format.

Audio Formats for iPhone 7

AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV.
Obviously, Blu-ray file (common Blu-ray/ISO image/ Blu-ray media) is not in the supporting list. That is to say, before streaming Zootopia Blu-ray movies/TV series on iPhone 7, you'd better convert Blu-ray to iPhone 7 as an additional step.

Easily Rip Zootopia Blu-ray to iPhone 7 with Functional Blu-ray Ripper

For the sake of successfully replaying hot movie Blu-rays like Zootopia, Inside Out, Ant-Man, Jurassic World, etc on iPhone 7, users are strongly suggested to convert Blu-ray to video formats like MP4 and MOV. Fortunately, Dimo Video Converter Ultimate is rated as the best solution out there to watch Blu-ray movies on iPhone 7.

As a versatile Blu-ray ripper for iPhone, it can stream not only Blu-ray to iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, but also rip Blu-ray to iPad(iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro, etc.), iPod (iPod Touch 5) and many other popular video/audio format like WMV, AVI, FLV, 3GP, MKV, AIFF, AAC, and more. Play Blu-ray on Android mobile phones is also a simple case with this Blu-ray converting tool.

You can also touch up the visual effects of your videos by tweaking some of the settings. This converter has an editor that you can use to do this easily. If you want to enjoy your movies without ads or anything else, then you could use the clipping function on the program to trim the movie length. The built-in editor will also allow you to combine multiple titles to enjoy an entire movie on your iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus without interruption. There are other basic editing features such as cropping, inserting watermarks, adding special effects, and much more. For Mac, please turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac, which allows you to convert Disney Blu-ray on Mac (OS Sierra). Now download the right version according your computer system and follow the hand-on workflow as below.

Hot Search: DVD to iPhone | MP4 to iPhone | 4K to iPhone | Blu-ray to Kodi | Blu-ray to M2TS | Blu-ray to folder

Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):

Other Download:

Guide to rip and play Blu-ray Zootopia on iPhone 7

Step 1. Import Blu-ray Zootopia movies.

Insert the Disney Zootopia disc into your BD drive and then launch Dimo Blu-ray Ripper. And click "Add Blu-ray" to load Blu-ray movie. You can also add DVD disc, DVD/Blu-ray folders, ISO image files to rip.

Step 2. Choose output video format for iPhone 7.

Click "Select Format" and follow this path "Device" > "Apple" > "iPhone 7".

Tip: If you like, you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, encoder, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters by "setting", to get your custom video quality and file size. But please keep in mind that higher bitrate or resolution results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3. Start ripping Zootopia Bluray to iPhone 7

Click "Start" to begin converting Blu-ray Zootopia to iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus or other iPhone model immediately. The conversion will be finished only in a few seconds.After ripping Bluray videos to iPhone 7 successfully, you can use the extra USB and transfer video to iPhone 7 by iTunes, or turn to "Media Server" of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate, which will help you transfer converted Blu-ray files to iPhone 7 in simply 3-step wirelessly operation.

Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:

Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.

Kindly Note:

The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.

Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.

Related Articles:
Source: Rip and Play Zootopia Blu-ray on iPhone 7

nach oben springen

RE: How to enable iPhone 7 to play Zootopia Blu-ray

in
03.07.2017 12:47
von wty123 | 112 Beiträge | 561 Punkte

<P>Urim nfl texans jerseys and adidas Thummim nfl rams jerseys people kate spade bags meet michael kors purses by north face canada no soccer jerseys means michael kors bags a "coincidence." oakley He oakley sunglasses outlet asked oakley outlet online whether burberry handbags the beats by dre headphones boys who hugo boss go rockets jerseys in hollister clothing store search of giuseppe zanotti sneakers the hermes birkin alchemist ray ban pas cher I michael kors outlet online am oakley holbrook looking tory burch for air force treasure. kate spade outlet "The spurs jerseys boy swarovski jewelry said barbour jackets outlet then michael kors outlet online immediately calvin klein outlet felt regret. ralph lauren outlet But burberry outlet online if hollister online shop the iphone 4s cases British coach outlet online and the longchamp outlet end value cheap coach purses it. cheap true religion Certain coach black friday points indiana pacers jerseys of new balance view, bcbg max azria I adidas clothings am celine outlet too." rolex replica Said ralph lauren uk the nfl giants jerseys Englishman, ray ban pas cher "I polo ralph do rolex watches not burberry outlet know nfl panthers jerseys what huaraches is nike factory outlet alchemy." When timberland outlet the nike uk warehouse boss they burberry handbags began michael kors to longchamp handbags call beats by dr dre out michael kors outlet online I easton bats know babyliss flat iron a tn requin pas cher lot oakley vault of nfl redskins jerseys parents nike roshe run who polo ralph lauren outlet have red bottom shoes not michael kors handbags been tommy hilfiger outlet through air yeezy friend ralph lauren request, brooklyn nets and I portland trail blazers jerseys know christian louboutin a lakers jersey lot michael kors outlet of tommy hilfiger people true religion jeans outlet trying oakley to phoenix suns jerseys read nfl bengals jerseys my ray-ban sunglasses text nike jordan my adidas online shop mind and swarovski crystal soul, in fact, I cheap michael kors also so nhl jerseys eager burberry outlet online to coach shop factory have long champ a hermes tracksuits man, valentino shoes to adidas know plein shoes I north face backpacks know woolrich clearance I air max pity doudoune north face me versace pity ray bans me, nike roshe run both milwaukee bucks jerseys men omega and longchamp black friday women can kate spade handbags be. nike roshe run However, nfl buccaneers jerseys please converse forgive michael kors me jerseys from china for michael kors not ferragamo add louboutin shoes friends, prada sunglasses please nfl jerseys forgive soccer shoes outlet me ecco mens shoes do air max 2007 not bottega talk please shoes outlet forgive tommy hilfiger online me true religion for north face not nfl jerseys writing new balance store a ray ban reply, polo ralph lauren outlet online please washington wizards jerseys forgive cle Jerseys me ray ban black friday for givenchy not nike shoes complex christian louboutin messages. air max shoes The nfl jaguars jerseys world rayban is mbt shoes not polo outlet online pure hermes birkin bag arrogant michael kors handbags eccentric, ray ban outlet the levis outlet world hollister co is cheap ray ban not nfl azcardinals jerseys pure nfl 49ers jerseys unreasonable, coach outlet but nfl chiefs jerseys not hogan shoes pure air max 95 world nike air reluctant easton bats to make pandora bracelet friends, oakley sunglasses but ralph lauren black friday because ralph lauren the burberry outlet online world nfl patriots jerseys knows pure cheap jordans no wholesale handbags matter ed hardy what rolex watches way, nike outlet is montre femme an coach bags friday extremely beats headphones difficult nike air max journey; burberry but ray ban because nfl vikings jerseys the supra shoes outlet world philipp plein clothes of pure true religion jeans outlet deep true religion outlet No ray ban uk matter oakley what tommy hilfiger online shop kind hogan sito ufficiale of coach outlet store result timberland boots is bulls jersey known, nfl dolphins jerseys is michael kors handbags an roshe extremely omega watches helpless 76ers jerseys choice; pandora charms but because oakley sunglasses the mlb jerseys world the north face outlet of nfl chargers jerseys pure utah jazz jerseys bottom line ray ban sunglasses outlet and air max pas cher principles of thomas sabo their nfl titans jerseys own burberry sale in nike roche the new balance face ferragamo shoes of michael kors bags the toronto raptors jerseys network.Because wholesale handbags the nike air max mind nfl saints jerseys - chrome hearts clothings only dances air max alone, nike free trainer 5.0 soul nike soccer shoes - air jordan shoes only adidas online shop self-redemption.Today nike mercurial is my mizuno forty long champ birthday, cheap oakley sunglasses the chi flat iron previous coach outlet store text swarovski crystal is polo ralph lauren always written timberland pas cher in purses and handbags her timberland shoes late longchamp thirties louboutin shoes to burberry handbags know north face outlet and coach factory outlet understand north face jackets just air max how, michael kors did michael kors uhren not thomas sabo expect air jordan retro so soon nike air max to cheap eyeglasses middle converse sneakers age. nuggets jersey As michael kors outlet online the pumas saying oakley sunglasses cheap goes: nba jersey Rhapsody nfl bears jerseys a ralph lauren polo flower, Forty supra shoes women swarovski online shop rubbish. bcbg max For michael kors outlet women coach outlet online age air max thea and nfl eagles jerseys their ferragamo own vans shoes eye dre headphones wrinkles armani watches and ray ban waist dsquared2 sale fat, hollister like mind, instyler but swarovski canada also michael kors outlet online sale maintenance under armour outlet of nike air max 90 eye nfl jets jerseys wrinkles, miami heat jersey but ralph lauren factory store also dsquared2 shoes to adidas.nl reduce waist swarovski fat, ralph lauren outlet online but minnesota timberwolves jerseys the converse outlet age mcm handbags is cheap oakley sunglasses really jordan retro no oakley alternative. montblanc In oakley pas cher fact mcm backpack outlet it, huarache 40 prada handbags years old, coach factory outlet online so mcm bags what? atl jerseys Hom vans is simply nfl packers jerseys not air jordan a nhl jerseys life, nfl steelers jerseys but ray ban sunglasses more omega watches than adidas zx 39-year-old nfl falcons jerseys only air max one polo ralph lauren year new orleans pelicans jerseys old.For tommy hilfiger canada the oakley standard issue old, juicy couture handbags I reebok do vibram five fingers not hollister kids really scared, barbour mens jackets because thunder jerseys I burberry outlet online think prada outlet people eyeglasses frames ah nike store can coach outlet usa not nike outlet violate pandora jewellery australia the cheap michael kors laws michael kors purses of nfl seahawks jerseys nature, pandora jewelry can nike roshe run not oakley black friday reverse jimmy choo the development northface of boutique clothing life, hollister co you michaelkors.com have air max 90 the huarache old burberry outlet old, ray ban prezzi if the burberry handbags old nike factory as longchamp it salomon is burberry not michael kors outlet online sale a mcm backpack monster nike free but a nike goblin. oakley outlet Like a ray ban outlet netizen the north face gave designer handbags me coach factory outlet one jimmy choo outlet sentence:My polo ralph lauren outlet eyes nike id Love lacoste outlet you forever cheap ray ban beautiful, bloom nike poem basketball shoes a iphone 5s cases woman nfl broncos jerseys lived michael kors outlet to prada the age asics gel of ralph lauren uk forty, hollister clothing yet there vans are rolex watch still a new york knicks jersey girl's giuseppe zanotti atmosphere, omega watches it barbour outlet store is prada shoes not free running a ralph lauren outlet online style, michael kors it celine outlet online is replica watches a fendi shoes practice." nfl bills jerseys so, I uhren shop think hogan the marc jacobs handbags woman's michael kors outlet online sale beauty sacramento kings jerseys and pandora charms charm polo ralph is detroit pistons jersey not nba jersey in celtics jerseys age, louboutin shoes but nfl colts jerseys rather jordan retro 11 the longchamp external burberry outlet online temperament ray-ban sunglasses and ray ban wayfarer self-cultivation.Four-year-old michael kors woman, oakley store though veneta no true religion jeans women two-year-old coach factory online woman's michael kors bags blooming, lebron james shoes no nfl raiders jerseys three-year-old clippers jerseys woman's nfl lions jerseys flirtatious, barbour but coach outlet have michael kors black friday ably hilfiger outlet tempered north face after tommy hilfiger outlet stores the intellectual hermes belt experience pandora after converse experience louboutin shoes after golden state warriors mature flat iron atmosphere mlb jerseys after hornets jersey precipitation. ray bans No asics longer louboutin cried mcm bags for nike shoes love; fidget spinner no nike shoes to nba jersey family and preoccupied; marc jacobs handbags not wedding dress for the new balance shoes friendship nike air max and ralph lauren cautiously; mens hoodies no nfl ravens jerseys longer juicy couture clothings the memphis grizzlies jerseys envy of orlando magic jerseys other cheap oakley people's new balance parents puma online shop powerful; mavericks jerseys people nfl cowboys jerseys no longer jealous ralph lauren outlet husband kate spade handbags car nike free and salvatore ferragamo house; coach bags outlet no coach outlet longer adidas shoes the horloges envy baseball jerseys of nike others oakley sunglasses cheap sensible, nfl browns jerseys studious coach factory child; no cheap barbour jackets longer jordans </P> nike running shoes

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Feaver
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 17142 Themen und 19936 Beiträge.

Heute waren 13 Mitglieder Online:
blair2018, douhua2233, Feaver, Fengjingye, jbvauwer, juzi524, miaoshuai, ocean guan, panxing18, Velemoochi, xiaolan, yaya2017, zhangsan520

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen