Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Rip DVD to iTunes 12 for iPhone 7/Apple TV 5/4/iPad Pro

in
23.05.2017 03:53
von CaitlinAaron | 253 Beiträge | 1518 Punkte

Rip DVD to iTunes 12 for iPhone 7/Apple TV 5/4/iPad Pro

When you convert DVD to MP4/MOV/M4V to iTunes, you will be able to watch DVD movies on iPhone 7/Appl e TV 5/4/iPad Pro freely with iTunes.

iTunes (12.1.3) is used to manage the digital music and video files on Apple's devices. People would like to play purchased or rental DVD with iTunes. Because it is easy to play your DVD movies on devices that support iTunes such as iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch without ever needing to use the DVD again. However, it is important to acknowledge the fact that iTunes cannot rip DVD to iTunes. That should not be a reason to worry you, since there are some of the best DVD to iTunes rippers which can aid in converting DVD to iTunes supported format, so that you then can add those DVD content into iTunes library to be able to access all these quality movies on your iPhone and iPad.

To rip DVD to iTunes and play DVD movies on iTunes library, the very first thing you need to select proper video and audio formats during DVD to iTunes video conversion. Sometimes you may also need to know why iTunes doesn't accept your video files even when these files are with extensions as required by iTunes.

Below we've listed the video and audio formats supported by iTunes

iTunes supports any video format that works with QuickTime and files purchased or downloaded from iTunes store. Files with a .mov, .m4v, or .mp4 file extension could be recognized by iTunes.

iTunes supports MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, Audible .aa files and purchased M4A and M4P music files from iTunes store. Also, iTunes can convert audio files between MP3, WAV, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless.

Though MakeMKV and HandBrake perform excellent as a DVD to iTunes conversion solution combo, it would be a little bit complicated and you have to download 2 apps and carry out multiple settings before you finally get iTunes M4V, MOV or MP4 files. Is there a DVD to iTunes converter that combines all the goods of MakeMKV and HandBrake? Of course yes. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Dimo Video Converter Ultimate offers you the best DVD to iTunes video conversion solution on Mac (OS Sierra included).

This DVD to iTunes Converter could be considered as a combination of MakeMKV and HandBrake. It owns both MakeMKV's disc decrypting ability and HandBrake's re-encoding feature, which make it extremely easy to rip DVD to iTunes MOV, MP4 or M4V files all in one.

Besides, it provides good quality output regardless of the end device that you are going to use. And it converts DVD yet DVD to any format supported by iPhone/iPad/iPod with customizded profile settings in simple steps. Just get it and rip videos from DVD disc to iTunes supported videos for playback on your iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4, iPod touch 6, etc. in just a few mouse clicks!

Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:

Other Download:

How to Convert DVD movie to iTunes with high video quality

Step 1. Load DVD movies

Place the disc from the DVD-ROM. Launch the DVD to iTunes converter; click "Add DVD" button to import DVD movies into the program. Loaded DVD movies can be previewed by clicking. In addition to DVD, Blu-ray and SD/HD/4K video files can be supported.

Step 2. Decide on output format

Click the drop down box of "Select Format", through which it is possible to select iTunes highly compatible format like H.264 MP4, MPEG-4 from "Format > Video" profile list. If you want to add the DVD movie to iTunes for play on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, etc., you can also directly select iPhone, iPad, Apple TV or iPod as the output format to get videos with optimized settings for your iDevices.

Tip 1: Do video/audio settings (Optional)

If you need, you can also click "Settings" to modify parameters of your output profile to meet your professional needs: bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.

Tip 2: Edit DVD movies (Optional)

You can even use it's built-in editor to edit your output video by cropping, adding watermarks, trimming and setting 3D effect and so on.

Step 3. Start ripping DVD to iTunes

The final step is to tap the "Start" button and commence converting DVD movies to iTunes files.

Step 4. Add DVD movies to iTunes

After the conversion, click on "Open" button to access to the videos you ripped. Open your iTunes. You could simple click the “File > Add File into Library” to browse and add DVD (now in iTunes compatible video format) into iTunes movie library. Then you could see your selected movie appear in “Home Videos” group. In this method, you could add almost all files into iTunes movie library (those are compatible with iTunes). Here you could get another effective method to transfer DVD to iTunes.

2-step guide on how to put DVD movies on iTunes:

#1. Simply navigate to your iTunes Media folder. If you don't know where your iTunes Media folder locates, you could open "iTunes > Preferrence > Advanced” tab to check.

#2. Copy the movie files (in MOV, MP4 or M4V) into the Automatically Add to iTunes folder. After copying, your movies would appear in iTunes movie library.

After that, you can transfer and watch DVD on iTunes or your iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and more Apple devices freely. On Apple TV, I browse the iTunes library for the movie and it plays smoothly and at full quality. I don't think it could get much simpler (unless of course, Apple provides native support for DVD which doesn't seem likely).

Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:

Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.

Kindly Note:

The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.

Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.

Related Articles:

Source: Simple Way to Get A DVD into iTunes on Mac/Win

nach oben springen

RE: Rip DVD to iTunes 12 for iPhone 7/Apple TV 5/4/iPad Pro

in
03.07.2017 11:35
von wty123 | 112 Beiträge | 561 Punkte

<P>Urim rolex replica and oakley sunglasses outlet Thummim purses and handbags people lakers jersey meet ecco mens shoes by no ralph lauren means north face outlet a nhl jerseys "coincidence." air yeezy He pumas asked horloges whether versace the boys michael kors black friday who sacramento kings jerseys go portland trail blazers jerseys in search tommy hilfiger online of vans shoes the michael kors outlet online sale alchemist tommy hilfiger outlet I ray ban am juicy couture clothings looking converse sneakers for spurs jerseys treasure. wholesale handbags "The nike boy said ray ban outlet then michael kors outlet online sale immediately valentino shoes felt nike air max 90 regret. nfl falcons jerseys But if air max shoes the north face British mizuno and new york knicks jersey the air max 2007 end ferragamo shoes value converse it. air max 95 Certain soccer shoes outlet points air force of view, hilfiger outlet I hollister co am nfl eagles jerseys too." hermes belt Said nike running shoes the air jordan shoes Englishman, nfl cowboys jerseys "I indiana pacers jerseys do air max not nfl vikings jerseys know michael kors what nike air max is burberry outlet online alchemy." timberland outlet When tn requin pas cher the babyliss flat iron warehouse coach bags friday boss they cheap true religion began coach factory online to nfl colts jerseys call converse outlet out michael kors handbags I mcm backpack know omega watches a lot michael kors bags of pandora bracelet parents nike outlet who hogan have michael kors not nfl steelers jerseys been coach factory outlet through the north face outlet friend ray ban pas cher request, polo outlet online and minnesota timberwolves jerseys I ray ban black friday know michael kors handbags a bcbg max azria lot of people michael kors handbags trying nfl lions jerseys to louboutin shoes read levis outlet my air max pas cher text golden state warriors my easton bats mind mcm bags and soul, nike free in memphis grizzlies jerseys fact, christian louboutin I nfl chargers jerseys also polo ralph lauren outlet so ray ban sunglasses outlet eager new balance to hollister online shop have north face backpacks a prada outlet man, barbour outlet store to under armour outlet know vans I polo ralph lauren outlet know burberry outlet online I michael kors pity nfl jerseys me veneta pity michael kors outlet online me, both celine outlet online men tommy hilfiger and rolex watch women nfl seahawks jerseys can cheap oakley sunglasses be. However, giuseppe zanotti sneakers please burberry forgive rolex watches me hugo boss for celine outlet not chrome hearts clothings add bottega friends, tommy hilfiger online shop please ralph lauren black friday forgive air max thea me hogan shoes do omega watches not milwaukee bucks jerseys talk ray bans please uhren shop forgive ray bans me michael kors purses for polo ralph not ray ban prezzi writing fendi shoes a coach bags outlet reply, louboutin shoes please adidas forgive jordan retro me clippers jerseys for not coach black friday complex adidas zx messages. The nike roshe run world lacoste outlet is orlando magic jerseys not jimmy choo pure north face jackets arrogant salvatore ferragamo eccentric, burberry outlet the red bottom shoes world adidas.nl is oakley black friday not pure hermes birkin bag unreasonable, montblanc but nike outlet not pure huarache world coach shop factory reluctant to michael kors purses make dsquared2 shoes friends, swarovski crystal but because lebron james shoes the nike roche world true religion outlet knows ray ban uk pure no nike soccer shoes matter nfl ravens jerseys what ferragamo way, louboutin is an north face extremely burberry handbags difficult kate spade bags journey; christian louboutin but true religion because asics the nfl broncos jerseys world of nike roshe run pure beats headphones deep tommy hilfiger canada No hollister matter rolex watches what pandora kind wholesale handbags of huarache result michael kors is nfl saints jerseys known, nike roshe run is cle Jerseys an calvin klein outlet extremely michael kors bags helpless air max 90 choice; oakley pas cher but dsquared2 sale because michael kors outlet the phoenix suns jerseys world hermes tracksuits of chi flat iron pure pandora charms bottom iphone 4s cases line nike shoes and jimmy choo outlet principles supra shoes outlet of fidget spinner their prada shoes own pandora jewellery australia in swarovski canada the michael kors outlet online face cheap michael kors of nfl raiders jerseys the network.Because prada sunglasses the nike mercurial mind polo ralph lauren - miami heat jersey only puma online shop dances michael kors uhren alone, burberry handbags soul oakley sunglasses - michaelkors.com only michael kors self-redemption.Today is nfl azcardinals jerseys my ray ban pas cher forty beats by dr dre birthday, nike air max the timberland boots previous michael kors outlet text nike id is adidas shoes always nfl panthers jerseys written mcm bags in shoes outlet her nfl redskins jerseys late oakley thirties ralph lauren to know nfl dolphins jerseys and understand just nfl jerseys how, michael kors outlet online sale did not nfl bills jerseys expect baseball jerseys so coach factory outlet online soon longchamp to mens hoodies middle air max age. ralph lauren outlet online As adidas online shop the brooklyn nets saying pandora charms goes: jordan retro 11 Rhapsody oakley standard issue a iphone 5s cases flower, Forty prada handbags women oakley rubbish. nike shoes For cheap eyeglasses women boutique clothing age adidas and swarovski crystal their own true religion jeans women eye hornets jersey wrinkles long champ and nike air waist free running fat, nike roshe run like hermes birkin mind, air max but nike air max also burberry outlet online maintenance bulls jersey of air max eye true religion jeans outlet wrinkles, ray ban sunglasses but nike uk also tommy hilfiger outlet stores to rayban reduce nike air max waist coach outlet store fat, longchamp handbags but the swarovski jewelry age ralph lauren uk is marc jacobs handbags really nfl titans jerseys no nba jersey alternative. nike free trainer 5.0 In nike factory fact armani watches it, doudoune north face 40 nike shoes years old, cheap coach purses so polo ralph lauren what? omega Hom marc jacobs handbags is thomas sabo simply longchamp outlet not dre headphones a ralph lauren factory store life, supra shoes but nike more air jordan than 39-year-old instyler only tory burch one burberry year nfl jaguars jerseys old.For new orleans pelicans jerseys the coach outlet online old, ray-ban sunglasses I omega watches do oakley not really nfl 49ers jerseys scared, mcm backpack outlet because woolrich clearance I swarovski online shop think mbt shoes people ray-ban sunglasses ah kate spade handbags can toronto raptors jerseys not violate coach factory outlet the huaraches laws ferragamo of nba jersey nature, new balance can easton bats not mlb jerseys reverse mcm handbags the longchamp development nba jersey of oakley sunglasses cheap life, converse you burberry handbags have oakley vault the pandora jewelry old ralph lauren outlet online old, designer handbags if ray ban outlet the ralph lauren old coach outlet as atl jerseys it coach outlet is cheap oakley not cheap michael kors a nfl giants jerseys monster cheap ray ban but prada a nike store goblin. the north face Like beats by dre headphones a cheap jordans netizen longchamp gave nfl chiefs jerseys me hogan sito ufficiale one coach outlet sentence:My detroit pistons jersey eyes Love bcbg max you wedding dress forever hollister kids beautiful, cheap oakley sunglasses bloom ed hardy poem replica watches a michael kors outlet woman hollister co lived nike jordan to burberry handbags the rockets jerseys age ray ban wayfarer of reebok forty, nfl buccaneers jerseys yet swarovski there ray ban are still coach outlet usa a oakley holbrook girl's celtics jerseys atmosphere, cheap ray ban it ralph lauren outlet is ray ban not nike a mavericks jerseys style, michael kors outlet online it cheap barbour jackets is kate spade handbags a polo ralph lauren outlet online practice." new balance shoes so, nfl patriots jerseys I philipp plein clothes think burberry outlet online the louboutin shoes woman's soccer jerseys beauty giuseppe zanotti and charm adidas clothings is north face canada not hollister clothing store in kate spade outlet age, barbour mens jackets but nfl packers jerseys rather nfl bears jerseys the michael kors outlet online external vibram five fingers temperament burberry sale and self-cultivation.Four-year-old nike factory outlet woman, oakley outlet though new balance store no louboutin shoes two-year-old adidas online shop woman's nike free blooming, asics gel no ralph lauren outlet three-year-old 76ers jerseys woman's hollister clothing flirtatious, coach factory but have new balance ably nhl jerseys tempered after nuggets jersey the basketball shoes intellectual washington wizards jerseys experience ralph lauren uk after jerseys from china experience mlb jerseys after coach outlet online mature flat iron atmosphere polo ralph after timberland shoes precipitation. vans No michael kors longer ralph lauren polo cried thunder jerseys for eyeglasses frames love; burberry outlet no to family and oakley store preoccupied; nfl jets jerseys not nfl bengals jerseys for nfl rams jerseys the northface friendship roshe and juicy couture handbags cautiously; oakley no longchamp black friday longer true religion jeans outlet the oakley outlet online envy oakley sunglasses cheap of other people's air jordan retro parents nfl browns jerseys powerful; long champ people utah jazz jerseys no barbour longer jealous thomas sabo husband michael kors bags car nfl texans jerseys and salomon house; timberland pas cher no plein shoes longer the montre femme envy of jordans others burberry outlet online sensible, oakley sunglasses studious coach outlet store child; no longer givenchy </P> barbour jackets outlet

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: asdfgsd
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19016 Themen und 22184 Beiträge.

Heute waren 11 Mitglieder Online:
asdfgsd, blair2018, chelsevc, fjfjfjfjf, mmocs, nbcbvngd, panxing18, piloliplp, rsgoldfast2018, Sletrry, ZainStijns

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen