Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

WLMP to MP4 Converter - Easy to enjoy WLMP video with any player

in
23.05.2017 04:00
von CaitlinAaron | 224 Beiträge | 1344 Punkte

WLMP to MP4 Converter - Easy to enjoy WLMP video with any player

Can't play WLMP video? Export WLMP to MP4 easily on both Windows and Mac with Dimo WLMP to MP4 Converter.

WLMP, short for Windows Live Movie Maker, is a project file saved with Windows Live Movie Maker on Windows 8 or Windows 7. With it, you can easily make family movies from photos, videos, and music. However, you should know that WLMP file is not a video file. Therefore, if you want to play or share your created movie in a WLMP video file, you have to convert WLMP to MP4 first. Now you are in the right place learn how to convert WLMP files to MP4 after exporting to WMV from Windows Movie Maker.

How to convert WLMP to MP4 or Other Formats

To fulfill the task, what you need is a powerful video converter which contains no limitation on the transforming from WMLP output WMV format to MP4 or other formats like MPG, FLV, AVI, MOV, etc.. Dimo Video Converter Ultimate is one of the most powerful WMV video converter available. This software allows you to work on the conversion between virtually any video formats. The supported formats include WMV, AVI, MKV, MOV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, H.265, etc.

What's more, you can make changes to the video by using its video editing functions. You can change the visual effects, adding watermark, cropping, trimming in the list of choices. In additional, this program has a simple interface and its drag-and-drop functionality makes the conversion easier to all users. The users who want to convert WMV files on macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite can have a try on Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. Just download this powerful software, follow the guide below and enjoy the thrill of WLMP to MP4 video conversion now!

Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):

Other Download:

How to Convert Windows Live Movie Maker Files to MP4

Step 1. Export Windows Live Movie Maker files to WMV files

Launch Windows Live Movie Maker, go to "File -> Open project" to import your local Windows Live Movie Maker project files. Click "File" again, and then select "Save movie" > "Standard-definition" to export to WMV format.

Step 2. Add WMV video files to the program

Install and launch this WLMP to MP4 converter, open it, go to "Converter" menu and then click "Add File" button to load your WMV video files you want to convert. Or, you can also directly drag and drop the WMV files into the program. If you want to specify the output folder, just click the three dots beside Open Folder to choose your desired folder.

Step 3. Select MP4 as output Format.

Go to "Format" -> "Video" from "Select Format", select "MP4" as output format. Or choose HD/4K MP4 from "HD Video". The optimized default settings ensure a good balance between WLMP to MP4 conversion speed and quality.

If you are planning to transfer the converted files to your iOS devices like iPad, iPhone or iPod etc. you can choose the presets supplied by the professional Video Converter so that you needn’t set the resolution, frame rate etc. by yourself. And the presets are contained in "Device">"Apple" category.

Note: If you are demanding in high quality, you can adjust parameter settings to improve output video quliaty. The first one is to select codec as "H.264" rather than "MPEG-4", cuz H.264 is known as MPEG-4 Part 10 – Advanced Video Coding (MPEG-4 AVC), providing much higher quality than MPEG-4.

Turn up Frame Rate to 25fps or 30fps to guarantee a sharper image for output video.

Adjust Resolution up, and you can even increase resolution to 4K Ultra HD or 8K Ultra HD based on your original WMV video quality. Certainly, you choose high quality and you will lose comparatively faster speed, for you can’t have cake and eat it.

Step 4. Edit WMV files(optional)

After selecting your preferred WMV file, you can make desired changes by clicking on the Edit icon. When access to the Video Edit panel, you can trim, crop, add watermarks, adjust effect, create 3D, etc. to modify your videos for the best visual effects.

Step 4. Begin Windows Movie Maker .WMV to MP4 conversion

Hit "Start" and let this smart WLMP to MP4 Video Converter do the rest for you! If your WMV video files is quite large, around 1GB and over 1 hour in length, don’t be worried, the whole WMV to MP4 conversion will not cost your wonderful afternoon time. After the conversion, you'll get resulted videos via "Open" for playback or sharing with high quality.

Related Software:

BDmate (Win/Mac)

Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.

DVDmate (Win/Mac)

A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.

8K Player (Win/Mac)

A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.

Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:

Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.

Kindly Note:

The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.

Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.

Related Articles:

Source: WLMP to MP4: Save Windows Movie Maker Files to MP4

nach oben springen

RE: WLMP to MP4 Converter - Easy to enjoy WLMP video with any player

in
03.07.2017 11:30
von wty123 | 112 Beiträge | 561 Punkte

<P>Urim nfl dolphins jerseys and nike outlet Thummim oakley pas cher people air max meet woolrich clearance by nfl jerseys no means nike shoes a nfl colts jerseys "coincidence." ferragamo He longchamp black friday asked whether timberland pas cher the nike roche boys nba jersey who timberland boots go philipp plein clothes in north face canada search nfl packers jerseys of the hermes birkin alchemist pandora jewelry I michael kors outlet am nfl seahawks jerseys looking mlb jerseys for michael kors outlet online treasure. lakers jersey "The cheap ray ban boy prada outlet said tommy hilfiger outlet then nfl bills jerseys immediately air jordan shoes felt instyler regret. cheap ray ban But bottega if hollister clothing the salvatore ferragamo British ray ban and coach factory outlet the nfl jaguars jerseys end utah jazz jerseys value it. adidas online shop Certain mcm backpack outlet points nike jordan of swarovski crystal view, nfl saints jerseys I am ray ban wayfarer too." ray ban Said montblanc the Englishman, oakley sunglasses "I nfl lions jerseys do not reebok know giuseppe zanotti what oakley outlet is givenchy alchemy." nfl jets jerseys When adidas the air max warehouse michael kors boss they michael kors began longchamp to hogan sito ufficiale call pandora jewellery australia out nike id I juicy couture handbags know cheap eyeglasses a coach shop factory lot mizuno of barbour parents lebron james shoes who ed hardy have true religion jeans outlet not barbour mens jackets been longchamp through hogan shoes friend adidas clothings request, nike and jimmy choo I dre headphones know louboutin shoes a true religion jeans outlet lot ralph lauren polo of swarovski crystal people ray ban trying louboutin to jimmy choo outlet read burberry handbags my michael kors handbags text golden state warriors my omega watches mind oakley vault and oakley sunglasses outlet soul, in fact, versace I ralph lauren factory store also burberry outlet online so mcm bags eager swarovski online shop to fendi shoes have a hollister co man, valentino shoes to nba jersey know I burberry outlet online know I coach bags friday pity timberland shoes me pity jordans me, both hermes belt men and rolex replica women can iphone 4s cases be. prada handbags However, plein shoes please coach outlet store forgive miami heat jersey me adidas.nl for chi flat iron not wholesale handbags add adidas zx friends, nhl jerseys please air max forgive dsquared2 shoes me do iphone 5s cases not marc jacobs handbags talk ferragamo shoes please burberry handbags forgive ralph lauren outlet online me nike shoes for northface not converse writing ralph lauren a supra shoes reply, indiana pacers jerseys please nfl falcons jerseys forgive nfl eagles jerseys me soccer shoes outlet for michael kors outlet not omega complex true religion messages. nike air max The nfl broncos jerseys world the north face outlet is chrome hearts clothings not nba jersey pure vans arrogant nhl jerseys eccentric, thomas sabo the mavericks jerseys world nfl 49ers jerseys is louboutin shoes not hollister clothing store pure michael kors bags unreasonable, jordan retro but easton bats not ray ban pas cher pure barbour outlet store world replica watches reluctant ray ban sunglasses to coach outlet online make air jordan retro friends, easton bats but nfl cowboys jerseys because new orleans pelicans jerseys the rolex watch world oakley holbrook knows oakley pure longchamp no ralph lauren uk matter nfl browns jerseys what clippers jerseys way, flat iron is nike roshe run an purses and handbags extremely ray ban uk difficult tommy hilfiger outlet stores journey; prada shoes but michael kors purses because polo outlet online the ecco mens shoes world milwaukee bucks jerseys of cheap barbour jackets pure nfl jerseys deep veneta No coach bags outlet matter detroit pistons jersey what coach outlet usa kind north face backpacks of christian louboutin result burberry is nike roshe run known, pandora charms is new balance shoes an michael kors bags extremely babyliss flat iron helpless coach factory online choice; air max 2007 but swarovski jewelry because the polo ralph world cheap coach purses of longchamp outlet pure designer handbags bottom coach outlet line air max thea and asics principles kate spade handbags of new balance their ralph lauren outlet own wedding dress in the nike air max face armani watches of nike air max the tory burch network.Because north face the polo ralph lauren outlet mind ray-ban sunglasses - only orlando magic jerseys dances tommy hilfiger online shop alone, hollister online shop soul michael kors outlet - huarache only timberland outlet self-redemption.Today michael kors uhren is nfl texans jerseys my long champ forty marc jacobs handbags birthday, nike roshe run the levis outlet previous ray ban prezzi text converse is hogan always oakley store written in burberry outlet her kate spade bags late nike thirties nike air max 90 to know north face jackets and nike factory outlet understand michael kors outlet online just salomon how, air max pas cher did cheap michael kors not nfl vikings jerseys expect prada so pumas soon nfl titans jerseys to adidas shoes middle age. As burberry outlet the shoes outlet saying oakley sunglasses goes: pandora bracelet Rhapsody michael kors handbags a oakley sunglasses cheap flower, coach outlet Forty michael kors black friday women portland trail blazers jerseys rubbish. air max 90 For pandora charms women spurs jerseys age nike shoes and michael kors outlet online sale their own coach outlet online eye coach outlet wrinkles michael kors purses and oakley waist ralph lauren uk fat, baseball jerseys like mind, burberry outlet online but also coach factory maintenance new york knicks jersey of ralph lauren eye bcbg max azria wrinkles, ralph lauren outlet but nike uk also ralph lauren black friday to michaelkors.com reduce waist hugo boss fat, dsquared2 sale but vans the burberry outlet online age mlb jerseys is converse sneakers really the north face no true religion jeans women alternative. nike free In nfl chargers jerseys fact nfl patriots jerseys it, rockets jerseys 40 nfl buccaneers jerseys years old, washington wizards jerseys so air jordan what? oakley Hom air max 95 is louboutin shoes simply mcm backpack not nfl giants jerseys a air force life, adidas online shop but bcbg max more mcm bags than red bottom shoes 39-year-old north face outlet only adidas one hollister year under armour outlet old.For north face the ray-ban sunglasses old, beats headphones I true religion outlet do kate spade handbags not hollister co really scared, nike running shoes because ray bans I think people thomas sabo ah jordan retro 11 can not new balance store violate the laws huarache of michael kors outlet online sale nature, lacoste outlet can oakley not ralph lauren reverse coach outlet store the cheap oakley sunglasses development michael kors of burberry sale life, montre femme you oakley black friday have new balance the hermes birkin bag old nfl panthers jerseys old, nike store if pandora the cheap oakley old nfl bengals jerseys as nike mercurial it nike factory is rolex watches not ray ban outlet a 76ers jerseys monster burberry but a air yeezy goblin. hermes tracksuits Like michael kors outlet online a michael kors netizen fidget spinner gave free running me ray ban outlet one tn requin pas cher sentence:My swarovski canada eyes burberry handbags Love supra shoes outlet you nike soccer shoes forever omega watches beautiful, hornets jersey bloom polo ralph lauren outlet online poem burberry outlet online a nfl steelers jerseys woman memphis grizzlies jerseys lived basketball shoes to kate spade outlet the celine outlet age michael kors handbags of cheap oakley sunglasses forty, coach black friday yet nfl redskins jerseys there phoenix suns jerseys are coach factory outlet online still sacramento kings jerseys a girl's converse outlet atmosphere, giuseppe zanotti sneakers it tommy hilfiger online is nuggets jersey not prada sunglasses a michael kors style, boutique clothing it asics gel is eyeglasses frames a practice." new balance so, I nike air think christian louboutin the toronto raptors jerseys woman's beauty nfl bears jerseys and celine outlet online charm tommy hilfiger canada is puma online shop not oakley outlet online in michael kors age, air max shoes but nfl chiefs jerseys rather the oakley sunglasses cheap external nike free trainer 5.0 temperament and self-cultivation.Four-year-old polo ralph woman, though rayban no swarovski two-year-old ferragamo woman's barbour jackets outlet blooming, roshe no bulls jersey three-year-old uhren shop woman's ray ban pas cher flirtatious, nfl ravens jerseys but have rolex watches ably air max tempered ray bans after the intellectual oakley standard issue experience long champ after mcm handbags experience after burberry handbags mature atl jerseys atmosphere nike outlet after longchamp handbags precipitation. mbt shoes No minnesota timberwolves jerseys longer coach factory outlet cried polo ralph lauren outlet for calvin klein outlet love; hollister kids no cheap true religion to nfl rams jerseys family vibram five fingers and nfl azcardinals jerseys preoccupied; thunder jerseys not polo ralph lauren for hilfiger outlet the friendship nike air max and soccer jerseys cautiously; ray ban sunglasses outlet no omega watches longer juicy couture clothings the mens hoodies envy vans shoes of cle Jerseys other brooklyn nets people's nike free parents nike roshe run powerful; horloges people beats by dre headphones no nfl raiders jerseys longer huaraches jealous doudoune north face husband jerseys from china car ray ban black friday and michael kors outlet online house; nike no celtics jerseys longer michael kors outlet online sale the beats by dr dre envy of cheap michael kors others michael kors bags sensible, cheap jordans studious ralph lauren outlet online child; tommy hilfiger no louboutin shoes longer polo ralph lauren </P> wholesale handbags

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 24 Gäste sind Online:
pingfan

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: bestit
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11155 Themen und 12716 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
bestit, pingfan

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen