Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald

in Enter the Beast
03.06.2017 08:08
von jokergreen0220 | 42 Beiträge | 252 Punkte

BOSTON -- New Orleans reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after colliding with Bostons Gerald Wallace in the fourth quarter on Friday night. James Neal Jersey . The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital for evaluation. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said after the game. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." Anderson and Wallace collided near the Celtics basket with 11:02 to play. They both went to the floor hard. Anderson remained on his back as he was being checked by the teams trainer and a Celtics doctor before a stretcher was summoned. "It was tough," teammate Anthony Davis said. "Its a sad situation. You dont want to see one of your guys go down, especially one of your leaders. We just prayed for him, but at the same time weve got to try and win the game." After about a 5-minute delay, he was put in a back brace and then on a stretcher before being wheeled off to applause from the TD Garden crowd. Both teams came out and surrounded him when the stretcher was brought out. Anderson had 13 points and seven rebounds before leaving. "I know what hes going through, the thought process," Wallace said. "I mean, I know the whole process of him lying on the floor waiting on a stretcher to come get you. So my whole thing was just the activity to see him fall, see him moving." Wallace said Anderson told him he was OK. "He said he was all right," Wallace said. Roman Josi Jersey .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Mattias Ekholm Predators Jersey . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday. http://www.nhlpredatorshockeystore.com/mike-ribeiro-jersey/ . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March.Cue Card will bid to make amends for his fall in the Timico Cheltenham Gold Cup when he runs in the Betfred Bowl at Aintree. The 10-year-old appeared to be travelling ominously well when coming down at the third-last fence in the blue riband last month.Colin Tizzards charge had been in line for a £1million bonus had he won the Gold Cup, having previously won Haydocks Betfair Chase and the King George VI Chase at Kempton. His eight rivals in the Grade One over three miles and a furlong include Djakadam and Don Poli. The pair, trained by Willie Mullins, finished secoond and third respectively in the Gold Cup behind Don Cossack. Colin Wilson Jersey. Another interesting contender is Saphir Du Rheu. Winner of the Mildmay Novices Chase at this meeting 12 months ago, the Paul Nicholls-trained grey has been mixing chasing with hurdling again this term.Second in the World Hurdle at Cheltenham last season, he was sixth to Cue Cards stablemate Thistlecrack in that race last month.Completing the nine are David Pipes Dynaste, Venetia Williams Houblon Des Obeaux, the Rebecca Curtis-trained Irish Cavalier, Jonjo ONeills Taquin Du Seuil and Wakanda from Sue Smiths stable. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Feaver
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 17142 Themen und 19936 Beiträge.

Heute waren 13 Mitglieder Online:
blair2018, douhua2233, Feaver, Fengjingye, jbvauwer, juzi524, miaoshuai, ocean guan, panxing18, Velemoochi, xiaolan, yaya2017, zhangsan520

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen