How to Play FLV on iPad Air/Mini/Pro, iPad (2017)in
von CaitlinAaron • | 253 Beiträge | 1518 Punkte
How to Play FLV on iPad Air/Mini/Pro, iPad (2017)
This article shows you how to convert FLV to iPad compatible video without quality loss so you can transfer and play FLV files on iPad Air (2), iPad Pro, iPad Mini (4), iPad (2017) with ease.
Like most of people, you would have some awesome FLV files downloaded from online websites like YouTube, Vimeo, VEVO, Dailymotion, BBC, etc. And there is a big pssibility that you want to sync FLV to iPad (Air/Pro/Mini), iPad (2017), etc. for playback. However, you'll find that you're going to give yourself a headache. The reality is that iPad don't support FLV and no video will play under that format. In this article, you will learn how to use the following two methods to play FLV files on the iPad.
Method 1: Converting FLV to iPad friendly formats
For a video to play on iPad, it has to be under any QuickTime compatible formats like .mov and .mpeg4. Therefore, you must have a suitable QuickTime extension before the video you have on FLV format plays on iPad. Simply, this means that you will have to convert your FLV videos before playing them on iPad.
To easily and fast change FLV files to iPad format while keeping the original video quality, Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is highly recommended. With it, you can complete the batch conversion from FLV, MKV, MP4, VOB, WMV, MPG, etc. into the specific video formats that are playable on the iPad, iPhone, Android, Xbox, PS3, PS4, Samsung TV and many more. It can meet your need of converting FLV videos to iPad with original quality. What's more, you can finish the task with only three simple clicks. Before converting, you can crop, trim, add watermark or effects to the video if you want.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Conv...4-77376153.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate-for-mac.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo-video-c...c/digazgge.html
- handyarchive Download: http://www.handyarchive.com/Audio/Ripper...te-for-Mac.html
- filetransit Download: http://www.filetransit.com/screenshot.php?id=450316
- filedudes Download: http://www.filedudes.com/Dimo_Video_Conv...oad-226665.html
- directoryofshareware Download: http://www.directoryofshareware.com/prev...timate_for_mac/
- xentrik Download: http://www.xentrik.net/software/dimo_vid...te_for_mac.html
- filebuzz Download: http://www.filebuzz.com/fileinfo/470884/...te_for_Mac.html
- fileflash Download: http://146210.7.fileflash.com/download/
- yankeedownload Download: http://www.yankeedownload.com/software/d...-mac-lnpol.html
- dodownload Download: http://www.dodownload.com/audio/grabber-...te-for-mac.html
- Antivire Download: http://www.antivire.com/Downloads/Audio-...-for_46665.html
Step 1: Install and run the iPad FLV Converter for Mac; run it to import your 2160p/1080p/720p FLV files to it. It supports batch conversion.
Step 2: Press the "Select Format" bar and select iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Air 2/1, iPad Pro, etc from "Device >Apple" as output format.
Step 3: Click the Settings icon to adjust the video, audio settings for iPad.
Step 4: Start encoding FLV to iPad MP4 video on Mac OS or Windows PC via hitting the "Start" button. You can locate the output via tapping the Open button after the conversion.
Step 5: Transfer FLV files to iPad.
1) Make sure you have install iTunes. If not, you can free download the latest iTunes at first. And launch the iTunes.
2) Connect iPad to Mac via USB.
3) Choose "File - > Add File to Library…"
4) Drag the converted .mp4 file you want to the iPad icon.
Method 2: Installing a suitable FLV player for iPad
Another way to easily watch FLV files on your iPad is to download FLV player apps for iPad. A large number of successful apps make it possible to playing various video on iPad without conversion. These media players for iPad have the ability to play most of the standard video formats like FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV and more. Look around and you will see countless iPad video players from App Store. Below are five recommendations.
While the definition of "best" varies according to their needs and functionality, we still think we collect the most popular and most trusted top five iPad video players in order to play FLV files correctly.
1. PlayerXtreme HD
You can use this to play flv on ipad while still on the move. It matters not what format your files are in as PlayerXtreme HD comes with flexibility to the user. You might be on the road, in a vehicle or in a gym and streaming your videos will be very easy. It can be frustrating at times since downloads take time to complete.
This player supports videos under key formats including Xvid, DivX, VOB, WMV, AXI and MKV. Flex:player has many versions in the market with each offering improved performance. That is the sole greatest advantage that succeeding versions of Flex:player have offered to users. It also has a widespread application for iPad/iPhone/iPod. It can stop playing videos abruptly which is a regrettable thing with Flex:player.
3. OPlayer Lite
it has a media player for both audio and video files and will help to enhance media abilities of your iPad/iPhone/iPod. It is good for streaming both video and audio files online. OPlayer Lite has very easy-to-use interfaces which is one of its significant improvements.
4. VM Player Lite
This is an extremely good video and audio player for iPad/iPhone/iPod. You will have ease in using it because its interfaces are designed to suit that. Furthermore, VM Player Lite supports a variety of file formats both for audio and video. There are folders forming part of VM Player Lite which operate as playlists.
5. viPlay Lite
This is a late video player entrant into the market. It makes it possible for one to play and watch videos using an iPad/iPhone/iPod with no requirements to convert. It is advantageous in that the user can download, stream or play any file format from the server. It's user-friendly even for kids thanks to its unique interfaces.
Of course, there are many other outstanding video players for your choice like iSafePlay, Azul Media Player, iMedia Player, CineXPlayer HD, AVPlayerHD, etc..
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 Macs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; Convert Blu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Mac/Win)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Best 10 Yoga DVD Recommendation 2017
- WMV splitter - Cut WMV to Multiple Segments
- Transcode and Import DJI Mavic Pro 4K videos to FCP 7/X
- How to Convert MP4 for Editing in Windows Movie Maker
- Loading MP4 to Camtasia Studio 9/8/7 for editing
- How to Solve can't Import GH5 4K Video to Final Cut Pro?
- How to Watch 3D MTS media with 3D projector
- How to Play Video_TS files on Samsung TV Easily
Source: Can iPad (Air/Pro/Mini), iPad (2017) Play FLV files? Solved!
0 Mitglieder und 5 Gäste sind Online
Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Feaver