in Die ignoranten Massen
• | 55 Beiträge | 330 Punkte
Monsoon is the season from about April to October, when it rains a lot in India. excavator The heavy rain will produce puddles, bogs and even flood, which will make the working environment of the excavator machine rough and complicated. What is more, the rain will rust the parts and cause damage to the machine. In order to better maintain the machine and make it create the maximum productivity in rainy days, the following guidelines should be learned and remembered.
1. Park the machine in dry place In rainy days, the machine should be parked in clean and dry garage. All of the structural parts should be lubricated to avoid rust and the excavator machine should be started at least once per month if it is idle for long time.
2. Timely clean and overhaul The machine should be cleaned in time after working in rainy days to remove the dirt and avoid rust. The lubricating oil and fuel oil should be protected well from being contaminated by rain. Hydraulic Excavators Check the filters to avoid rain entering and causing blocking. Replace the parts that are seriously damaged.
3. Install anti-skid chains The anti-skid chains should be installed for the wheel excavator, which can greatly increase the grip of the machine. The size of the anti-skid chains should match with that of the tires. And the machine should travel with sufficient tire pressure in low speed to avoid causing damages to the anti-skid chains.
4. Pay attentions to the road condition The machine should be operated with low speed since the ground is wet and slippery after rain. Truck Mounted Crane Avoid approaching the edge of trenches or cliffs, where the earth is soft and the machine may fall down or tip over. With the friction coefficient decreasing, the Excavator machine should be kept stable by reducing the speed, which can minimize the damage caused by slip to the machine.