Copy Blu-ray to Galaxy S8/S8+ Edge for Playing Freely
Copy Blu-ray to Galaxy S8/S8+ Edge for Playing Freelyin Die ignoranten Massen 07.06.2017 03:46
von CaitlinAaron • | 253 Beiträge | 1518 Punkte
Watch Blu-ray files on Galaxy S8/S8+ Plus
Read on the following paragraphs to learn the step-by-step instruction on Blu-ray to MP4 conversion for playing Blu-ray files on Galaxy S8 and S8+.
The Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ has the world's first Infinity Screen. The expansive display stretches from edge to edge, giving you the most amount of screen in the least amount of space. If you have lots of Blu-ray collections, you may want to watch them on your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+. The airticle will show how to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S8/S8+ for playing.
How to watch Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+
As a mobile phone, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ don't shipped with a Blu-ray drive, for watching Blu-ray movies, you need to rip the Blu-ray movies off of the physical disc first.
1. Transfer the ripped Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ with it's compatible format, and then watch them directly.
2. Backup the Blu-ray to your Home Server (NAS) or DLNA enabled devices (Plex Media Server), save as the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ supported format, them streaming them to your Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ for watching anywhere, anytime.
3. Upload the ripped Blu-ray movies to your Cloud Storage, and then use Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ to watch them on the go.
As we mentioned before, the very first step is rip Blu-ray off the phsycal disc, a Blu-ray Ripper is required, for bypassing the copy protection of Blu-ray and rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ supported video format.
Tip! Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ supported video format include MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM.
Here Dimo Video Converter Ultimate is highly recommended, you can rip Blu-ray to common MP4, AVI, MOV format supported by Galaxy S8 and S8+ with fast speed while retaining its pristine quality. Meanwhile, it provides hundreds of preset outputs in order to convert and play Blu-ray movies on Apple devices, Android devices, game consoles, media players, DLNA and NAS. With it, you can also copy movie only or original structures from Blu-ray disc. If you are a Mac user, please turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/win7-dimo-video-converter-ultimate/bpphgnww.html
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies
Insert your Blu-ray disc into your BD drive, and click "Add Blu-ray" icon to load your Blu-ray movies. You can also dray movies files to it.
Step 2. Set output format
Click Format bar and just select "Device > Samsung > Galaxy S7/S7 Edge" as output format.You can also find select other Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ supported format, but H.264 MP4 format high recommended here, since H.264 MP4 is the most common format and compatible with almost every devices and media player, you can watch them on other devices later without re-convert.
Tip: If you wanna some advanced settings, you can click "Settings" icon to adjust the video, audio parameters bitare, frame rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc. Plus, you can click "Edit" button to do some editing work cropping, trimming, settings effect.
Step 3. Start rip Blu-ray for Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+
After all settings, click Start ripping your Blu-ray to H.264 videos for Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+. When the conversion finishes, click Open to get the ripped Blu-ray movies saved as H.264 MP4 format. Then you can transfer the ripped Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ for directly playback, or backup them on your Home Server or DLNA enabled devices or Cloud Storage for streaming to Galaxy (S8+) for watching.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Win/Mac)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- UEFA Euro Games Video Download for Offline Enjoyment
- Convert H.265 to H.264
- How to Convert and Play MP4 Videos on TV
- How to Play MKV Files on TV (Samsung TV Included)
- How to Rip and Copy Blu-ray under macOS Sierra
- Encode MKV to MP4 with TrueHD 7.1 using Handbrake alternative
- Edit MKV in iMovie easily
- Guides to convert MP4 into animated GIFs
- Download and convert 2017 horror movie Get Out
- Rip DVD Movies for Playback on Xbox Console
Source: How to play Blu-ray on Galaxy S8/S8+
0 Mitglieder und 7 Gäste sind Online
Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alford53