Fix Android TV doesn't recognize MKV from USB issue
Fix Android TV doesn't recognize MKV from USB issuein Die ignoranten Massen 10.06.2017 03:47
von CaitlinAaron • | 253 Beiträge | 1518 Punkte
How to Get MKV files and Android TV box to Play Nicely
Failed to play MKV files on Android TV through USB port? You can easily fix the issue by transcoding MKV to Android TV compatible format. Here is how to.
MKV is a popular format these days that allows enjoying high-quality HD videos over an array of devices including Android TVs. If you have an android smart TV set, you would surely want to enjoy your favorite videos on it. Though the official site of most Android TV claims that it support MKV format, many times when you play these files, you will encounter playback issues. MKV file may contain different audio codecs and whenever it contains a codec that is not compatible with Android TV (like DTS Audio), you may encounter a problem while playing MKV on Android TV. So, it's better to try out the easier and quicker way; encode them to whatever format you need in just 3 simple steps. There's a detailed step-by-step guide below.
As above mentioned, to permanently solve Android TV play MKV issues and play MKV DTS on Android TV, we need to convert MKV DTS/AC3 to MP4 AAC, or other supported encoders by Android Smart TV. Or find a tool to directly convert MKV to Android TV's exclusive formats. One such professional and feature packed converter is Dimo Video Converter Ultimate. This smart program allows converting MKV to the format that has all the codecs compatible with different Android TVs (Samsung, Sony, LG...). Format conversion using the software is simple, easy, and fast. It has a long list of features as listed below:
Dimo Video Converter Ultimate - Your Complete Video Toolbox
* Allows converting videos like MKV, AVI, MP4, etc. to virtually any format without any quality loss.
* The video conversion speed is 30 times faster as compared to other converters.
* Supports 150+ formats, including video, audio, DVD and device formats.
* Edit, Enhance & Personalize your video files.
* Download videos from 300+ video sharing sites.
* A Blu-ray copy/ripper to make backup of Blu-ray into MP4, MKV, lossless mkv, folder, ISO, etc.
* A DVD toolkit where you can convert DVD, take backup of DVD and edit DVD.
* Share your locasl Media to TV or mobile devices wirelessly.
* Make Gif from MKV videos in less than 30 seconds
* Create ISO from MKV for backup or playback later
* For mac users, please turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul ... rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ ... imate/bpphgnww.html
Step 1. Load MKV files to Android TV converter
Launch this program, and click "Add File" button to load the MKV files you want to convert to the software, or drag your MKV files directly into the interface. SD/HD/4K, Divx/Xvid or 2D/3D MKV are all supported. Furthermore, you can select audio track on the drop-down box of Audio for output, and double click the video to preview the MKV files.
Step 2. Set Your Android TV as Output Device.
Click "Select Format" drop-down list and select an optimized android smart TV for output. There are many options under "TV" menu, like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV. Or you can choose MP4 from "Format" to play on Seiki TV, Sharp TV, Vizio, JVC TV, and Toshiba TV.
Tips: If you are the parameter geek, you can click "Setting" to adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc., before you go to start the video conversion for Android TV. What's more, you can trim or crop the unwanted parts and then merge them into the new one by clicking "Edit" button, also set the aspect ratio at 16:9 or 4:3 as per your video needs in the "Adjust" interface to avoid any black bar.
Step 3. Start MKV to Android TV conversion
Hit "Start" button to kick off the MKV to Android TV conversion. Once it's converted, After the quick conversion, click "Open Folder" to quick locate the converted mkv movie; and then stream dvd to Android TV, if you TV set has a usb port, please transfer the MKV Movie to USB drive then plug the drive in your Android TV for playback. Or directly share converted video to TV with free Dimo media server.
There are many successful brands of TVs which have their special product design patterns, but this MKV to android TV converter is sufficiently powerful to optimize MKV to make it perfectly match different TVs. Now take the cinema home. So why not to get the useful software immediately?
Alternative method to play MKV on Android TV
First thing to do, and it’s the easiest, is to sign into your Google account and head to the Play store.
Once in the play store search for MX Player or VLC Player. Select either one and install. Once the app has been installed click on open. The next time you play an MKV media file you’ll be asked which app to open it with. Select the app you downloaded and then select always use this app and you will be able to continue watching all your favourite videos in MKV format.
Tip: If you don’t have a Google account and don’t want one you can still get the app needed, but you do it a little differently.
Using the browser on the box head to google and search for “MX player Android” or VLC Player Android” and click on the link. You will be taken to the Android store in the browser. Click on the download link.
Head to app installer. Click on the file you downloaded and click OK to install it (You might have to allow installation of third party apps in your settings page) Once installed open an MKV file and select the app you dinstalled to open it with. Select always use this app and it will open all MKV media files using the app.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
8K Player (Win/Mac)
A mixture of free HD/4K video player, music player, Blu-ray/DVD player, video recorder and gif maker.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Free Download Hollywood Movies
- Beauty and the Beast Movie Download Free
- Guide to Watch Free Movies on iPad Offline
- How to Make a GIF Animation from a Video
- How to Get all DVD into Plex Media Sever
- How to Enjoy H.265 Video on Kodi
- How to Transfer and Play MKV files on TV via USB
- Best Handbrake 1.0.7 Alternative on Windows 10 and Mac
- How to Embed AVI videos to PowerPoint for playing freely
- Best Solution is to Convert MKV to Windows Movie Maker
0 Mitglieder und 8 Gäste sind Online
Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: alford53