Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Jollyhers share 5% off dresses for little girl with free shipping 2017 summer

in Personen 12.06.2017 10:15
von Bnspeppar | 153 Beiträge | 918 Punkte

I recently saw a post on a watch forum by kids clothing free shipping a 14-yr old who said his folks got him a swank new Tag auto chrono ($2k +) as a Middle School graduation present and a reward for good grades. I also saw some recent posts re: old gold hamiltons that some might have gotten as bar mitzvah presents. Which had me wondering, what is an appropriate gift for someone that age? I tend to think a bar mitzvah is (or should be) something more special than a middle school graduation, but in any case, the questions are the same. How fancy is too fancy? I disapprove of giving a blingy $2k Tag to a 14-yr old, unless it's really meant to sit in a vault for a decade. Would it be different if it were, say, a conservative dress watch? Also, does one give a watch that's appropriate for wearing that age (which to my mind would be a Swatch or maybe a Seiko 5 Sport) or aim for something that in fact is for later in life, like a dress watch?

This is an interesting topic, tocque. There are a few factors that I would consider when choosing to gift a watch to a teenager. First off, watches today are not what they were before the ubiquity of personal electronics. Much like calculators, the need for a dedicated timekeeping device has been met by even the simplest dumbphone.
In order for a teenager to appreciate the watch as a tool, he needs to be engaged in the type of activities where a watch is superior to a phone/tablet; typically outdoor activities. It's easier to check your watch while snowboarding, sailing, hunting et al than it is to pull out a bulky phone, but if he's already on his iPad or laptop 24/7, it doesn't make much difference. Now, if a fourteen-year-old wants a watch as symbol of status, I would be very worried. Unless he's struck it rich creating a social network by that age, he hasn't earned the right to such a watch and will likely not appreciate it nor the work required to obtain it.
If he's the type that will appreciate it, and he deserves it, my suggestion would be a Timex. Analog display, quartz, traditional, resilient and inexpensive. If he can take care of it and shows interest in watches, a Seiko automatic would probably be next. Any heirloom type watches I think should wait until he's an adult and in a situation where it could be appreciated. I have a WWII-era mechanical stopwatch that I used to time my wife's contractions when she was in labor with my son. I had it engraved with the date and time of his birth and I plan to pass it down to him only if and when he has his first child.
Kinds of fashion girl dresses and Boy Sets 2017 new styles is on Jollyhers now., thoughtful designs, high-quality materials, and friendly shopping experience is What we Promised.
Now you can get 5% discount code JHERS for your every order and more reasonable Price.
Just enjoy Girls and Boys (3-15 Years Old) Fashion Clothes with 30 Days Return Free Shipping from http://www.jollyhers.com/ now.

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 7 Gäste sind Online:
panxing18

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: piloliplp
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 19004 Themen und 22168 Beiträge.

Heute waren 4 Mitglieder Online:
fjfjfjfjf, mmocs, panxing18, piloliplp

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen