How to play DVD in Windows 10 for freein
von CaitlinAaron • | 253 Beiträge | 1518 Punkte
DVD Ripper for Windows 10: Rip and Convert DVD in Windows 10
Want to rip DVD in Windows 10 so that you can play your DVD movies anywhere you like? Look no further! Simply follow this article to get the job done.
Windows 10 brings a lot of good stuff to the table, but it also takes away some key functionality that Windows 7 users might miss. In Windows 10, you have to say goodbye to Windows Media Center and with it, the ability to play DVDs naively. Microsoft said in May it would have a native solution for DVD playback to make up for those who lost it. Originally this app was supposed to show up later in the year, but Microsoft's solution is already available. Thankfully, it's pretty easy to fix this issue. You need the DVD ripper to convert DVD to Windows 10.
There are many programs out there that allow you to make copies of your DVDs and let you watch them the way you want to view them. One of best options is Dimo Video Converter Ultimate , which is one of the powerful DVD Rippers and converters in the market today.
It has the ability to rip convert any commercial DVDs to any format that you think of. These formats include AVI, MOV, MKV, M4V, FLV, 3GP, MPG, ASF, VOB, TS, HD MP4, HD AVI, HD MKV, HD WMV, HD MOV, MP3, WAV, AC3, AAC, MKA, OG among others. It Performance is a comparison to a common DVD ripper.
By just a single click, you can convert your DVD movies, with fast speed and high quality. The DVD ripper can copy DVD Disc to Folder and support more than 150+ formats compared with VLC and Handbrake. If you are Mac user, you can turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac.
Free Download Dimo Video Converter Ultimate (Win/Mac):
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Vi ... 140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo ... imate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Mul ... rter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/ ... imate/bpphgnww.html
Refer to the guide on how to rip DVD in Windows 10
1. Please download and install this DVD to Windows 10 Ripper on your computer and launch it.
2. Please click "Add DVD" button to import DVD disc movie that you want to rip. If you need to convert HD videos, please click "Add Files" button on the interface. Now, the version 3.0.1 has released, you can rip dvd to MP4 with Multi-track .
3. Select supported video format of Windows 10. Please press the format column and then you can choose rich output formats. If you want to convert DVD to play with Windows Media Player, WMV format should be the best output option.
If you want to transfer DVD movies to play on iPhone or iPad, there are also optimized presets for them. If you are fond of watching DVD movies on PSP, Xbox or some other game devices, then you can choose the corresponding model of your devices as the target format. Or you can also directly convert DVD disc to MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, etc. Just remember that the output choices are not limited to one kind.
4. Click "Start" button on the main interface of this Windows 10 DVD Ripper, the software will begin the ripping process and let the software do the rest for you. When the conversion completes, click Open to get the ripped videos and play them anywhere like iPhone, iPad, TV, etc. as you like.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
Need the lifetime version to work on 2-4 PCs so that your friends and family can instantly broaden their entertainment options? Please refer to the family license here.
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
More recommendation: Top DVD Player for Windows 10 to play DVD on Windows 10
Although VLC offers support for DVD media, however, you may have various kinds of problems when playing DVD in Windows 10 with the app. Fortunately, there are several third-party commercial player apps on the market to help you along. 8K Player ($35.95) is available for trial download. They all let you watch Blu-ray movies on your Windows 10, and do more too, including reading data from Blu-ray ISO images, watching other movies on your Windows 10, making gif, adding bookmark, recording screen, etc..
Free Download 8K Player Blu-ray Power (Win/Mac):
Lossless backup Blu-ray to MKV with all audio and subtitle tracks; Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4; ConvertBlu-ray to almost all popular video/audio formats and devices; Copy Blu-ray to ISO/M2TS; Share digitized Blu-ray wirelessly.
A professional DVD ripping and editing tool with strong ability to remove DVD protection, transcode DVD to any video and audio format, and edit DVD to create personal movie.
An all-around video converter software program that enables you to convert various video and audio files to formats that are supported by most multimedia devices.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- Open DJI Phantom 4 4K Footage in VLC
- Easy way to backup DVD movies with Subtitles
- Cannot Open MKV files in Premiere Pro on Mac? Fixed
- How to Upload Canon 5D Mark IV 4K to YouTube
- Best Workflow to Edit Phantom 4 4K in Avid Media Composer
- How to edit FLV in After Effects
- How to convert FLV to iPhone (7/7 Plus)
- Play DVD movies on Windows 10
- Play unlock Region Code DVD
- How to convert FLV to iTunes
Source: How to play DVD movies on Windows 10