Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Welcome to enjoy jollyhers 5% discount summer dresses for little girls free shipping for each order

in Personen 13.07.2017 07:49
von Bnspeppar | 153 Beiträge | 918 Punkte

For Kayci Wheatley, who sells fun children's fashions on Etsy high end children clothing websites , it started with bibs for drooling babies.
"My daughter, Paullee, drooled a lot. We called it 'flooby' for some reason, and I came up with the flooby bib. When I started making baby clothes for her, friends said I should sell them. So I did. I've been making stuff ever since."
Wheatley's creations — which include T-shirts and bow ties with icons such as David Bowie, Tupac Shakur and Pee-wee Herman — once were sold at every major department store in the United States. Now she just focuses on her Etsy shop, because the large-scale model was too much work.
The graphic creations come from drawings that Wheatley does herself on the computer. "That's the truly fun part," she says. "I want to make my art functional, so I put it on clothes and accessories." Besides children's items, her line also includes posters, pillows, purses and jewelry.
"There's always something new in the works; I just never know what it's going to be until the lightning hits me," Wheatley says.
Kinds of fashion little girl dress and Boy Sets 2017 new styles is on Jollyhers now:thoughtful designs, high-quality materials, and friendly shopping experience is What we Promised.
Now you can get 5% discount code JHERS for your every order and more reasonable Price.
Just enjoy Girls and Boys (3-15 Years Old) Fashion Clothes with 30 Days Return Free Shipping from http://www.jollyhers.com/ now.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: umarekha
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 12471 Themen und 14344 Beiträge.

Heute waren 19 Mitglieder Online:
apple527, BorgMax, chengjiayim, ireBUN, lucky, lucyweiweiwei, misshuana, newzihua, pingfan, pinkpink, rxz123, sherry2018love, tonywill, tvirgi, umarekha, Velemoochi, whisper, xiaolan, zhumixer

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen