Mein Bild

Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild Mein Bild
Serverstatus

Salomon schuhe is very perfect

in Die ignoranten Massen 14.07.2017 10:08
von Thead | 3 Beiträge | 18 Punkte

Cross-country running shoes, probably the biggest difference between the individual running equipment. No matter what degree of your players, even if you do not need to consider the budget, find a pair of satisfactory cross-country running shoes is also very difficult. Because salomon speedcross 3 damen sale is a false proposition itself, cross-country runners need to face different styles of the track and local conditions of the training environment, cement, asphalt, dirt road, gravel.

salomon schuhe günstig kaufen should be seen as S-lab Sense People's Edition, these three shoes soles almost exactly the same, visual S-lab Sense forefoot more than a piece Carbon fiber board. Sense Pro offers a better package, but the whole is still relatively soft to fit the city road; Sense Mantra is better painted and more suitable for off-road.

salomon speedcross 4 damen is a pair of very perfect off-road speed training shoes, the more rare is the versatility is very strong, the road brush run no problem, do not have to go out in the morning with which shoes and tangled, where to work today? Brush the park? Climb the steps Run ahead of the way? Or the air is not good and comfortable indoor fitness? Different levels of players, but it can be different intensity of the speed of training.

For the general concern of the salomon schuhe damen sale series is not durable enough to my two months of test strength (3-5 times a week), taking into account the indoor training part of the pair of shoes about 500 km, is now beginning to appear It is expected that in the near future, it will become more "speed." If my posture is more stable, and do not wear so frequently, do not use it to run 100 km, I believe that the smooth use of more than 800 km, most shoes That's it.

So buy a pair of salomon schuhe herren outlet alternately use is the solution, do not expect a shoe to take all the training, so that exacerbate wear and therefore more economical (I think this account is too much trouble ... but it is true ah). In fact, I have already bought Sense Mantra, is still on the road, and so on after receiving further testing, will help you accurately distinguish Sense Pro and its distinction.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Laurn
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 11199 Themen und 12760 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Forum Software von Xobor
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen